I'm home! We arrived in New Orleans late last night and I'm very tired. Very tired and very sad to be home because it was so incredible. I have lots of things to do today- clean the house (it's a mess!), do tons of laundry, grocery shop (I'm going on a massive diet (er, lifestyle change), cook, prepare fruits and veggies, pay bills...
I'm packing my carry on bag with my books, medicine, purse. I am so ready to get on the plane and leave. We are leaving New Orleans at 2 (I think). We have a couple hour layover in Miami and then to Petersborg, St Thomas. The pictures of the place we are staying are gorgeous. We plan to go to the beach, go on a sailboat, go out to a cove where all types of sea life live, shop, eat, and relax. I plan on taking pictures and posting them once I get back.
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
I got my shoes in the mail yesterday! I know a lot of people don't like gladiator sandals, but I love mine. They are very cute and a great color! I've already gotten compliments on them, too. I thought I'd take a few pictures of them on my feet so ya'll could see them. Maybe everyone will still hate them, but I don't care. I love them.
Please ignore the ugly wood paneling walls. It's a rent house, remember?
I like that they have the thong-toes. Do you know what I mean? Some just have the open toes, but my feet are narrow so I like the thong. There is one of my new bags. The put "New Bag" is smaller than I thought. I love the shoes and I'm looking at more Gladiator sandals to buy. Aren't my toes long?
Layla went to summer camp for the week. I am so sad. My mom has a guy named Emment who comes and picks up her dogs and keeps them at his house when she's out of town. He took Layla, too. This is the first time she has ever been, but he is really nice. My mom has two dogs- Gigette (a white Maltese-maybe?) and Fred (a dachshund). Layla is a 3 year old black and brown Yorkie-Poo and she is THE CUTEST dog. These pictures are from a few weeks ago. She does not stop moving long enough to get her picture made that is why all of them are blurry. She is so much cuter in person.
I hope she has lots of fun while mommy and daddy are gone. Look at that face! Really, how cute.
It's 1:58am and I went to bed at 9:45pm. I was very tired and fell asleep quickly. My husband had other plans. He has allergies or a cold or something so, OH. MY. GOD. It's biiiig sniffle and snort and flop over and whine and repeat. You'd think he just had surgery. Unmedicated.
Then, about an hour ago, he decides that he cannot sleep and will get up. I am already awake and I missed watching Grey's so I decide to get up, too. I follow him into the living room and act like his mother. Only ten times better because she'd never do what I do. "Do you want to go lay down and watch TV in the other room?" (long story on that one) "Do you want the red-prop-up-pillow?" "Do you want some Benadryl?" All of these questions answered with "NO."
I think he just wants to be miserable! He's mad because I don't have daytime meds. My initials are not CVS. I don't stock up on the summer. I keep Benadryl Allergy because I'm allergic stuff and because on occasion it helps me sleep. He rarely takes it because he is afraid he'll be too sleepy. That's fine with me, of course, but don't get snippy.
I went to see the dermatologist yesterday. I lost it in her chair. How embarrassing, I know. I'm just so tired of having gross, ugly, itchy skin. She has a plan to help me with all of my problems though. Well, all of my skin problems. I have embarrassing skin ailments but just in case my humiliation helps someone else, I'll discuss it. That's the reason I discuss anything that most (normal) people would keep to themselves.
First, she wants to hydrate my skin. I have very dry skin on my face and body. She told me to bathe with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar on my face and body. Then, I'm supposed to use Vaseline (the jelly, not the lotion) on my body. I know it sounds gross but it's necessary. I'm using Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer.
I have skin tags, too. They are harmless but ugly. I want them gone. I have to clean the area where the skin tags are (and one mole) with this disinfectant. I have an appointment being scheduled to get all of these removed. I am very excited about this.
After 30 days of hydrating my skin, she will begin to treat my adult onset acne with a topical treatment. She gave me an antibiotic but a topical treatment will be too drying right now.
The other problem I have is facial hair. Yes, I have a beard. It's funny to you but it's a pain to me. I hate it. Mine is not just a few hairs growing here and there either. I could quite possibly grow a full beard. I can't wax or tweeze or use depilatory creams so she is going to do laser treatments. I'm VERY excited about that. I hope it doesn't take forever for me to look better.
I'm also really sick of being gigantic. More on that later...
I'm thinking of doing this on a regular basis, the Fashion Buzz. You like? Let's go. Let me know what you think of these dresses and of this idea.
Taylor Momsen ("Jenny Humphrey" Gossip Girl) in Marchesa. I love this dress.
*Photo from: INSTYLE
Cate Blanchett at the "Indiana Jones" premiere.
She is usually so so right on in her fashion choices. I think she is so elegant. I don't really like this on her. I love her hair.
Christina Ricci in Bottega Veneta at the Soiree du Trophee Chopard party. Wow, she looks so fantastic! I like the necklace, too. Dita Von Teese at the same party as above. I LOVE this dress. I don't like the white stockings/tights or whatever, but the dress is fab. I cannot find who designed it.
I got his on sale today. I love it so much. This picture does not even begin to do it justice. It is colorful and flowy. It's a kimono-style dress. I want to wear it with a lot of bangles. It reminds me of one of my favorite girls.That bohemian chic thing is what I go for.
Whoa, Angelina looks gigantic, finally. Here she is with Brad Pitt in Cannes at the premiere of the movie "Changeling". Jolie stars in this Clint Eastwood film about a mother whose son vanishes in 1928 Los Angeles. It is a true story. I would love, love, love to go to Cannes. Or the area around it rather in the south of France. People.com is reporting that Jessica Alba and her boyfriend/baby daddy married on Monday. Alba's publicist confirmed the info but gave no further details. The couple's daughter is due this summer. They met in 2004 on the set of "Fantastic Four." I read somewhere that she was naming her little girl Honor. I hope that is not true.
I want this bed. I love it. Isn't it so great and dramatic and fabulous? I found it at Christian Street Market . (I have no clue what is going on with the bedding though) Luke and I are looking at houses so I'm thinking of ways I want to decorate. We will need all new furniture. We have no bed, just a mattress on the ummm, thing (?). I have no idea what it's called. It's not on the floor. We have a queen-sized bed but my parents gave us a king-sized mattress. I want a new bedroom set with the end tables and an armiore and everything. I love black and white. I don't know if I'll do that in the bedroom or in the living room.
Maybe I'll do black and white toile (how I loooo-ve toile!) curtains in the living room (drapes, the looooong ones that go all the way to the floor and tie back) with a deep brick red/burnt orange wall and black furniture. Or should I do that in the bedroom? I've seen some really awesome black and white comforters. I know I want a dark bedroom though.
I have no clue. We don't have the house yet. I guess I should wait for that, huh? I really, really love the bed though.
I drink a lot. Whoa, that sounded bad. I don't mean alcohol, I mean, well, you know. I am thristy all the time. I am also trying to limit my caffeine. My question is:
Does Crystal Lite have caffeine?
Does the tea? I have the regular lemonade, the pink lemonade, the peach tea and the orange-strawberry. I'm afraid to drink it lately because I'm not sure if it has caffeine. My research is inconclusive. That means that one place said yes and one said no. Caffeine effects me and because I have insomnia, I just cannot drink it.
I know I have some LDS readers. Do ya'll drink Crystal Lyte?
I'll be writing up a post about last night's Desperate Housewives over at the other blog later this evening or tomorrow. I also finally caught up with Lost. Oh, so so good!
Luke and I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on the Sci-Fi channel tonight. It was fun. He is very, very cute- Luke, I mean. Indiana Jones is too, of course. We were talking about how Harrison Ford is sadly too old to make a new Indy adventure though. Sometimes people should know when it's time to leave well enough alone.
We also discussed the recentevents in California. I know that some of my readers home school their children and some plan to or are thinking about it. I'd love to hear from you and know what's on your minds. I could not be a teacher. I could barely tutor this very sweet, harmless little girl in a subject I knew backwards and forwards. I live in an area that has great public schools and private schools, too. I highly doubt that I will home school. I just want to hear from those of you who do or will. What made you choose that? What do you think of the ruling in California? Even if you are not homeschooling or not even a parent (I'm not even a parent!) (YET), I'd like to know what you think. Please remember to be kind and respectful. Everybody had the right to an opinion here.
I am of the firm belief that I should be able to do what I want to do with my children. If I think that homeschooling is the best for them, so be it. This way of thinking can get tricky though. I do not believe in "big" government coming in and telling me how to raise my kids, spend my money, worship my God, work my job, doctor my wounds, treat my cough, etc, etc... I do think that parents should have to follow rules regarding their children's education, home schooled or not, but it seems from all I've read, there are rules.
Moving right along.... everyone seemed to be in agreement about the shoes. The Athenaa's were my favorite's, too. They aren't the only pair I'm bringing, but I obviously want to keep the packing to a minimum. That is going to give me panic attacks for the week. Oh, Lawd! Give me a minute. *Deeeeep Breath* I'll have to get Lin to help me because i am awful at this kinda thing and she loves it. And I have to pack Luke! We've never been on a plane together- very, very nervous and very, very excited.
Back to the shoes, where were we... oh, yes, the Athenaa's. I went to the SteveMadden site to buy them and they are only available in a size 10! I am not a size 10. Le sigh. If you are, go NOW and buy them. We will all wait. We will. Go! Did you buy them? Aren't they fab? Well, I spent forever trying to find a replacement. I went on tons of sites and found tons of shoes. I went back and forth for hours. I am really not exaggerating. I kept changing my mind on what I really wanted and finally I found these: They are Sam Edelman Gilda in Pewter. I LOVE. You can all tell me you really hate them and I won't even care. They came in black, aqua, orange and a white/black that was really pretty, too. I picked this color because I feel like I can wear it with everything. I found this dress at Torrid but I didn't get it. I like it though. My hair was cut like that but has grown out some. I'm thinking should I cut it back or let it grow out? I don't know. I liked it like that but I always miss my long hair. This top shirt is my most favorite shirt. I already have it. I've worn it once. My mom bought it for me and I wore it a few weeks ago to her birthday dinner. It is so cute and very comfortable. I'm definitely bringing it. It is an easy-to-pack type of shirt, too. I also have this shirt. My mom has it, too. I've never worn mine. I don't know if I'm gonna bring it or not. I'm sure I'm going to pack too much. We are going to have a washer and dryer. I know I'm bringing my 3 bathing suits, 2 cover ups, some pajamas, and way too many panties. I always bring way too many panties. I know it's unnecessary because we have a washer and dryer but I do it anyway. I should be worried about consolidating my makeup into one bag. Right now, it's in about 3 different bags.
It's 1 a.m and I just woke up and came in the back bedroom. I went to sleep at about 9 with a headache but I woke up a little while ago because Luke was snoring. LOUDLY! I have a migraine and I want a doughnut. Yummy, yummy, yummy.
I had a bad day. I just felt awful physically and I feel gross. I'm on my period and I'm still not used to it. I just got off of my birth control pill in December and I am used to taking it continuously and not having a period. This is the 6th day on it and I'm through, friends, through.
Then I am also having major skin problems. I used Philosophy for a long while and I really liked it. I have very dry skin though and felt like I needed something more. I was over zealous and didn't do any homework and while dad and I were at the mall just bought something. It was expensive and pretty but didn't do anything. When HEAVEN opened up at our mall, I went and bought some cleanser and moisturizer (and *cough* other stuff). It's all natural and I really love it. I broke out though. I don't know what the problem is. I go to see the dermatologist on Wednesday. If I have to, I'll bring back all the new stuff and go back to Philosophy.
I am also very, very hairy. I have hair on my neck and throat and face. It's like a man and it's embarrassing. I tweeze/wax my eyebrows but wax irritates and hurts my throat and neck. I used to use a depilatory cream but, my skin is just way too sensitive. I have to use it on too much of my skin and it burns! I'm going to find out about laser treatments. Something has to help me.
So, I was in tears more than once today because I am hairy and pimply and in pain. Cute.
This is the song that was playing when I walked down the aisle at my wedding. Brandon learned it especially for me. I think it's heartbreakingly beautiful. Really, my heart aches when I hear it. I love it. Luke played it for me first. Turn the music off on the playlist to the right and listen to this song, it's only 57 seconds long. It's worth it.
I'm finally getting around to my "What's Hot" in shoes post! Yay!! Layla has been laying here helping me. I decided to break up the trends so it's not just a bunch of pictures. Today's trend is brights: pink, yellow, orange. These colors are big for the summer. They are everywhere- handbags, tops, sunglasses, bracelets. I'm just doing some shoes today. Wedges are big this season, too. I love, love, love wedges.
Remember to keep your brights to a minimum, though. You don't want to wear a bright top, shoe and handbag all together and blind people. Send your questions (feel free to ask anything) or pictures of great purchases to email@example.com. Happy Shopping!
I wanted to clear something up about my post from yesterday. I think it was kinda ramble-y and I'm sorry. I didn't make my point clear at all. I want to say that I don't think most people divorce because of infidelity. I agree that it's laziness. I think affairs are about laziness, in a way.
I also in no way at all meant to say that anyone is excluded from feeling temptation. Or anger or jealousy or restlessness or tired or done or happy or excited or over it or whatever....
*As per the new rule, "All My Friends Say" (my SIL Haley's song) was on when I started writing.
I am reading a book about a fashion stylist for a London magazine (fiction). Her name is Emily and she has a great job. She gets to (among other things) go to all the major fashion shows in Milan and Paris and New York. While on one of those trips, she meets Miles, a sexy Australian photographer. She and Miles began having a sexy "fashion-show-fling"but, our dear Emily is married.
When she leaves the hectic hustle and bustle glam of the fashion world, she goes back to London to her husband, Oliver. Emily says she feels no remorse because her sex with Miles has nothing to do with her life with Ollie. When she's at home in London, she's with Ollie and they have a great relationship and the book goes through all of that.
Here is why I just had to write. Not because all of that is crap, morally, it is, of course. It's because I also watch Dancing with the Stars. Do you watch? Ever watched? Know what I'm talking about? These people are on the semi-finals this week and I think Samantha Harris said they'd been practicing and dancing together for 3 months. That is a lot of time learning all these moves and dedicating time and energy to each other. All of the "stars" left are married.
Point, I'm coming to find you. I began thinking of this while watching DWTS tonight. Well, I think about it every single season. The girls dress very provocatively. The dancing itself is very sexy and close and often suggestive. I would NOT want my husband to dance the way they dance, with anyone but ME. Period, end of story. I guess this is another matter though because some of them are actors and actors do that. This is a job.
Ok, here is the thing: the point (YAY! Finally, right?). My Blue and I have been together for over 8 and a half years, 9 at the end of July. Our 5th wedding anniversary is the 24th of this month. We were both only 18 when we got together.
Now, huh, it was with fingers crossed that I wore that big white dress on my wedding day. (SHOCKED- I know) Before we were married, before we were 100% serious, there were some unfinished business for both of us. I still lived in LA, he lived in GA. We met at the beach in FLA (just to catch you up and to reinforce)... We had to be sure. Plus, it was hard to have the long distance thing going.
I was just out of a horrible relationship with satan, but he still managed to be where I was on occasion or try to at least. He needed to go away. There was a guy that I liked BEFORE Blue that was complicated. Paths needed to be smoothed and during that time of smoothing, kisses may have happened or whatEVER, but then by the next May we were together. I was 19. I was married at 22.
I AM NOT going to act like I don't have crazy crushes on tons of guys. Hell, I've mentioned a few of them here (Matthew Mc, Josh Holloway, Chris Long, Chef Tom, LUKE PERRY) and Blue knows of them too. Plus, Blue and I were 18 when we met. EIGHTEEN. We were wild for awhile. We did some wild stuff in our drinking days. NO, we were not swingers, we've never had a third party in our bed, nothing like that. We have grown up together in a way and I've told him all of his friends that I thought were so cute and vise versa. Now we've moved away from his childhood home so it's different.
The thing is while I am just like every other person with sexual desires, maybe I'm behind, maybe I'm not. Maybe I "missed out" like so many people say I did by getting together with him so young. Maybe not. I think about it. I cannot say that during low times in my marriage I never thought, "I'm never gonna kiss anyone else?" What sobered me always always always is the thought of his pain. I could never, would never willingly hurt him like that.
I just don't think I'm in the minority. The statistics say I am though. If divorce is so prevalent than people can't be thinking they don't want to hurt their spouse. But, that's not the only reason I don't cheat. No, of course not. Even after 8 and a half years, when I think of who I really, really want to run to, who I want to see smile, who I want to hold me, who I want to mess up the bed with.... it's Luke.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers! This is a picture of my mama. We were all at my grandparents' house on Saturday. They live on the river. We had a good time and I took more pictures than this, but I only feel like posting this one right now. I have been feeling awful. Yuck. That time.
I am working on my "What's Hot Now" in shoes post. I don't remember what I've called the other posts about what's hot. I need to go back and look. "What's Hot" or "What's In" or something? Anyway, it's time consuming and I'm not that good at doing it. Those of you who have been around here for awhile know that I am short on computer knowledge. I am teaching myself everything. I never learned anything about computers in school from a teacher because I was never in class (long story) (if you don't know it).
I know that some bloggers do cute posts with each picture the same size and everything. I don't know how to do all of that. My brother has told me that I take up too much screen with my pics (in the "Buzz" posts) (sorry I don't post those anymore) (does anyone miss them)? He said I should do the thumbnails that you click and they become bigger, like the gossip ones. I don't know how to do that.
Here are one pair of shoes that I found in my search that I LOVE. They are Steve Maddens. And here is an adorable picture of my MaMaw and PaPa in front of their new house. Well, it's the slab. The frame began to go up this week. It's going to be a gorgeous house. I just love this picture.
Every single Wed night in '90s, I'd freak out when I heard that opening line. I loved 90210. Ok, Ok, Ok.... I still love it, am kinda obsessed, DVR every episode on SOAP.net and still freak out. I just adore it. The 90s- oh yeah! (I have no clue who the dude is in the corner with my pals). It's season 6 on SOAP.net. Yesterday's episodes (there are two) introduced us to one of my most favorite guests evah Antonia "Toni" Marchette. I love, love, love Luke Perry. Love Dylan McKay, Luke Perry, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him. I think Rebecca Gayheart is gorgeous and I had very long curly hair that same color then. I hated Kelly Taylor with a passion and was so glad Toni came along. I was (am) a huge Valerie fan. I remember doing my hair with the side swept bangs and the teased crown, a la Val.
I was so upset when Toni died and Dylan left. I still watched and obsessed, of course, but the way she died....
*I promise to get back to this post later. I am sick with my ears and sore throat today. I'm off to turn off the phones!!*
This is a Christian Louboutin Satrinxia. I love it. I think it's adorable and perfect and probably smells gorgeous, too. I want it badly. Never, ever, ever gonna happen though. Oh, well, a girl can dream, right? I'm happy without them.... More affordable shoes are coming soon, I promise.
What is the last pair of shoes you bought?
Tell me all about them (with a picture, preferably, of course)
One of the girls that came to my house this weekend had a bag like this. I love it. She had her initial on it, which I love. Her bag is a different color but, I love this combo. I am thinking of getting it to go to St Thomas. What do you think? Should I get it monogrammed? She had just a "B" for her first name.
I have decided to buy it. I will use it for a beach bag and I can use it as a pocketbook on the plane. I am probably going to get a "K" in black on it. I didn't know if I should do my three initials or just the first one. I think just the first. Or maybe all three. Or maybe....
Since my blogging has been so crap lately, I decided to post this. Sarah sent it to me via email while I was without a computer. I may have posted it before, but the answers change and I'll try to be cute and elaborate....
1. What time did you get-up this morning? I woke up at 6, but I didn't get out of bed until 9. Luke was on the phone at 6 and for some reason he feels the need to be really loud. He thinks he has to yell when on his cell.
2. Diamond or pearls? DIAMONDS. I don't own any pearls, not that I don't want to or anything. I wouldn't mind having some pearls. I don't own tons of diamonds either. I would like to own more of those.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I really don't know because it's been forever. Luke doesn't like going to the movies so I never go with him. I don't mind going by myself though. My mom and I like to go together because my dad doesn't like to go either. She has been very busy lately. I think I need to go soon.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I watch a lot of tv. I have always loved it. I watch something every night. My DVR is always crying for release. I love Lost, Dirty Sexy Money (I know it's not on til next season), and Chelsea Handler's show, Chelsea Lately cracks me up! My old favs that still come on: Will & Grace, Beverly Hills 90210 (OH MY GOD!!!), Third Watch
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? yogurt, bananas, cereal, oatmeal, eggs (not together) and Diet Coke
6. What is your middle name? Birth Middle and my Maiden Name
7. What food do you dislike? I don't dislike many foods. When I'm with other people and we're going to eat, I always let them choose where to go because I don't dislike much. The only things I do not eat are steak or lamb or duck.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Hmmmm, I don't really have one. It's always Fleetwood Mac- always, always. I like Carrie Underwood's new CD and Amy Whinehouse. I just got Luke Bryan's CD and it's great.
9. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I have a 2007 silver Honda Accord and I love it
10. Favorite sandwich? Yum. I love sandwiches. I like a shrimp po'boy but only as an indulgence. I love chicken salad but I eat turkey the most. I love turkey on wheat bread with mustard.
11. What characteristic do you despise? unauthenticness (is that a word?) and stupidity
12. Favorite item of clothing? I love shoes, of course. I also really love pajama pants. Oh, and nightgowns.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? Actually, we are going to St Thomas on May 24th and I am BEYOND excited. I love the beach and I've always wanted to go to a gorgeous beach. I also want to go to France and Italy.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite brand. I buy clothes from Avenue because I'm plus-sized but not exclusively. I like brands of other things (makeup, underwear, pickles)
15. Where would you retire to? stay in LA or to GA where we have land
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My most recent birthday was my 27th.
17. Favorite sport to watch? We LOVE college football. We watch it obsessively. It was one of the first things we talked about when we met.
18. When is your birthday? January 17, 1981
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Right now, I'm a day person. I'm filled with loads of energy from 10 am- 9pm.
20. What is your shoe size? 8
21. Pets? I have Layla, a 3 yr old Yorkie-poo with the cutest face eveh
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm off Klonopin!!!! That was the hardest thing I've ever been through. EVER! I have tons of new energy and feel better than I have in years. We are looking at houses to buy with 3 bedrooms and a backyard. Luke is working in town now and we are on a schedule for the first time ever. I'm cooking and cleaning and being very domestic. We are happier than we have ever been.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a star when I was little, very non-specific. Later, I wanted to be an actress. I always loved being the center of attention as a child. I liked acting from a young age. I took dancing from age 3, but only really enjoyed the recitals.
24. How are you today? I am actually very stressed today. The compressor on our air conditioner blew last night and our landlady is stressing. My SIL and the girls are due to arrive tonight and it's HOT. I have a rash on my face from my new face care products. I don't know which one it is, though.
25. What is your favorite candy? My favorites are turtles and Reese's peanut butter cups. I love chocolate and nuts together.
26. What is your favorite flower? I don't really know a lot about flowers. I know I love orchids. I love the smell of roses, though. L'occitane has a great rose smelling product. The Body Shop does, too.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 24. It's our 5th wedding anniversary and the day we leave for St Thomas.
28. What are you listening to right now? My Muffin is here with me because Lindsey had things to do. I'm listening to him suck his Sprite through a straw and I'm also listening to the bees on Bee Movie.
29. What was the last thing you ate? M&Ms, it's the Muffin's favorite.
30. Do you wish on stars? yes! I'm a sucker for things like that.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I love red so I guess I'd be red.
32. How is the weather right now? It's a beautiful, hot, sunny day out.
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Luke. I've been sooooooooooo anti-phone lately.
34. Favorite soft drink? My favorite soft drink is Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I love the carbonation and the taste with no caffeine.
35. Favorite restaurant? Bonefish Grill is my favorite. I like Mike Anderson's a lot, too.
36. Hair color? Auburn
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? I always got baby dolls. I loved babies even as a child. I also had tons of things with Strawberry Shortcake on it.
38. Summer or winter? Summer
39. Hugs or Kisses? Both. I'm a touchy feely kinda girl. I'm a huge believer in the power of a hug. 40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. Coffee or Tea? Tea
42. The last time you cried? I cry all the damn time. I cried yesterday when I watched Top Chef. There were the cutest kids on cooking with the chefs.
43. What is under your bed? There are shoe-boxes and stationery along with dust bunnies and maybe monsters under my bed. I'm a big stationery fanatic, too. I love it and have lots of pretty stationery with my name or initials on it.
44. What did you do last night? I cooked chicken and sausage jambalaya (so yum and easy!), we ate and watched tv. I did tons of laundry, too.
45. What are you afraid of? I am extremely afraid of people I love dying. I know it will happen and I know I probably need help because I'm so afraid of it. I have lost people that are close to me. I have always said the worst emotion ever is missing someone. I'm also afraid of clowns. I hate 'em.
46. Salty or Sweet? sweet! or maybe salty, it depends on the day or the hour.
47. How many keys on your key ring? I don't know, let's see- house, car, mom's house
48. How many years at your current job? I'm not conventionally employed. I'm a housewife and I've been that for 5 years on May 24th. I've been a fabulous princess for 27 years. I am actually applying for a job at Sephora. I spoke to a few people there. It's really awesome there.
49. How many towns have you lived in? I lived in the town I was raised (1), the town Luke was raised (2), Albany, GA (3), and this town (4). I will be moving soon (a year) but it will be in this town or to the town that I was raised.
50. Do you make friends easily? I do make friends easily. My mom passed on to me the ability to make people feel very comfortable. Everyone tells me (and mom) their problems and stories and that's fine. I don't have lots of friends because that's what I choose. I am very close to my family and my husband.