Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maybe Meme?

Since my blogging has been so crap lately, I decided to post this. Sarah sent it to me via email while I was without a computer. I may have posted it before, but the answers change and I'll try to be cute and elaborate....


1. What time did you get-up this morning? I woke up at 6, but I didn't get out of bed until 9. Luke was on the phone at 6 and for some reason he feels the need to be really loud. He thinks he has to yell when on his cell.

2. Diamond or pearls? DIAMONDS. I don't own any pearls, not that I don't want to or anything. I wouldn't mind having some pearls. I don't own tons of diamonds either. I would like to own more of those.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I really don't know because it's been forever. Luke doesn't like going to the movies so I never go with him. I don't mind going by myself though. My mom and I like to go together because my dad doesn't like to go either. She has been very busy lately. I think I need to go soon.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I watch a lot of tv. I have always loved it. I watch something every night. My DVR is always crying for release. I love Lost, Dirty Sexy Money (I know it's not on til next season), and Chelsea Handler's show, Chelsea Lately cracks me up! My old favs that still come on: Will & Grace, Beverly Hills 90210 (OH MY GOD!!!), Third Watch

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? yogurt, bananas, cereal, oatmeal, eggs (not together) and Diet Coke

6. What is your middle name? Birth Middle and my Maiden Name

7. What food do you dislike? I don't dislike many foods. When I'm with other people and we're going to eat, I always let them choose where to go because I don't dislike much. The only things I do not eat are steak or lamb or duck.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Hmmmm, I don't really have one. It's always Fleetwood Mac- always, always. I like Carrie Underwood's new CD and Amy Whinehouse. I just got Luke Bryan's CD and it's great.

9. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I have a 2007 silver Honda Accord and I love it

10. Favorite sandwich? Yum. I love sandwiches. I like a shrimp po'boy but only as an indulgence. I love chicken salad but I eat turkey the most. I love turkey on wheat bread with mustard.

11. What characteristic do you despise? unauthenticness (is that a word?) and stupidity

12. Favorite item of clothing? I love shoes, of course. I also really love pajama pants. Oh, and nightgowns.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? Actually, we are going to St Thomas on May 24th and I am BEYOND excited. I love the beach and I've always wanted to go to a gorgeous beach. I also want to go to France and Italy.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite brand. I buy clothes from Avenue because I'm plus-sized but not exclusively. I like brands of other things (makeup, underwear, pickles)

15. Where would you retire to? stay in LA or to GA where we have land

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My most recent birthday was my 27th.

17. Favorite sport to watch? We LOVE college football. We watch it obsessively. It was one of the first things we talked about when we met.

18. When is your birthday? January 17, 1981

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Right now, I'm a day person. I'm filled with loads of energy from 10 am- 9pm.

20. What is your shoe size? 8

21. Pets? I have Layla, a 3 yr old Yorkie-poo with the cutest face eveh

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm off Klonopin!!!! That was the hardest thing I've ever been through. EVER! I have tons of new energy and feel better than I have in years. We are looking at houses to buy with 3 bedrooms and a backyard. Luke is working in town now and we are on a schedule for the first time ever. I'm cooking and cleaning and being very domestic. We are happier than we have ever been.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a star when I was little, very non-specific. Later, I wanted to be an actress. I always loved being the center of attention as a child. I liked acting from a young age. I took dancing from age 3, but only really enjoyed the recitals.

24. How are you today? I am actually very stressed today. The compressor on our air conditioner blew last night and our landlady is stressing. My SIL and the girls are due to arrive tonight and it's HOT. I have a rash on my face from my new face care products. I don't know which one it is, though.

25. What is your favorite candy? My favorites are turtles and Reese's peanut butter cups. I love chocolate and nuts together.

26. What is your favorite flower? I don't really know a lot about flowers. I know I love orchids. I love the smell of roses, though. L'occitane has a great rose smelling product. The Body Shop does, too.

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 24. It's our 5th wedding anniversary and the day we leave for St Thomas.

28. What are you listening to right now? My Muffin is here with me because Lindsey had things to do. I'm listening to him suck his Sprite through a straw and I'm also listening to the bees on Bee Movie.

29. What was the last thing you ate? M&Ms, it's the Muffin's favorite.

30. Do you wish on stars? yes! I'm a sucker for things like that.

31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I love red so I guess I'd be red.

32. How is the weather right now? It's a beautiful, hot, sunny day out.

33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Luke. I've been sooooooooooo anti-phone lately.

34. Favorite soft drink? My favorite soft drink is Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I love the carbonation and the taste with no caffeine.

35. Favorite restaurant? Bonefish Grill is my favorite. I like Mike Anderson's a lot, too.

36. Hair color? Auburn

37. What was your favorite toy as a child? I always got baby dolls. I loved babies even as a child. I also had tons of things with Strawberry Shortcake on it.

38. Summer or winter? Summer

39. Hugs or Kisses? Both. I'm a touchy feely kinda girl. I'm a huge believer in the power of a hug.
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

41. Coffee or Tea? Tea

42. The last time you cried? I cry all the damn time. I cried yesterday when I watched Top Chef. There were the cutest kids on cooking with the chefs.

43. What is under your bed? There are shoe-boxes and stationery along with dust bunnies and maybe monsters under my bed. I'm a big stationery fanatic, too. I love it and have lots of pretty stationery with my name or initials on it.

44. What did you do last night? I cooked chicken and sausage jambalaya (so yum and easy!), we ate and watched tv. I did tons of laundry, too.

45. What are you afraid of? I am extremely afraid of people I love dying. I know it will happen and I know I probably need help because I'm so afraid of it. I have lost people that are close to me. I have always said the worst emotion ever is missing someone. I'm also afraid of clowns. I hate 'em.

46. Salty or Sweet? sweet! or maybe salty, it depends on the day or the hour.

47. How many keys on your key ring? I don't know, let's see- house, car, mom's house

48. How many years at your current job? I'm not conventionally employed. I'm a housewife and I've been that for 5 years on May 24th. I've been a fabulous princess for 27 years. I am actually applying for a job at Sephora. I spoke to a few people there. It's really awesome there.

49. How many towns have you lived in? I lived in the town I was raised (1), the town Luke was raised (2), Albany, GA (3), and this town (4). I will be moving soon (a year) but it will be in this town or to the town that I was raised.

50. Do you make friends easily? I do make friends easily. My mom passed on to me the ability to make people feel very comfortable. Everyone tells me (and mom) their problems and stories and that's fine. I don't have lots of friends because that's what I choose. I am very close to my family and my husband.

If you do this, let me know!

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design