Um, WHOA! The dreams when pregnant. Wow!
- Yesterday, the 24th, was our 6th wedding anniversary. We have been together for 10 years this fall. We didn't do much to celebrate because we are tired and have lots to do to get ready for St Thomas.
- We are leaving soon for St Thomas! This week! I'm so excited but I still have lots to do- shop, pack, clean, etc...
- I'm not a good, organized packer (I'm not a good, organized anything). I'm kind of a nervous packer- 20 pairs of panties! 10 nightgowns! 5 books! But, this year, I can't wear 20 pairs of my panties or 10 nightgowns, etc. I only have 6 pairs of maternity underwear so I'll only pack maybe 7 or 8. I don't know why I'm afraid to have too little underwear. There is a washing machine.
- I'm packing three pairs of shorts, three sundresses, a few t-shirts, some cute tops and pajamas. I gotta make this work! I'm really most nervous about my toiletries. What hair products should I bring? How many eye shadows are too many? UGH!!
- Today, I have to go and see my endocrinologist. His office is about an hour away. I have not seen him in awhile but my OB wants me to see him while I'm pregnant. All my thyroid and other stuff look good but she wants him to check me out for himself. I can't believe he's seeing patients today but he is. I made the appointment weeks ago without realizing it was Memorial Day.
- I am 16 weeks pregnant today. Baby is about 4 1/2 inches long and weighs 3 1/2 ounces. In the next few weeks, s/he will double in weight and add inches to her/his length.
- My eyelashes are super weird. Especially my right eye's lashes. They grow down and it's hard for them to stay up when I curl them.
- The taste of toothpaste makes me sick.
- I'm on a huge tomato kick lately. I love fresh tomatoes cut up with salt and pepper. Yum.
Hope you have a good Memorial Day! What are your plans for the day?
What kind of diapers do (did) you use?
What did you love and hate?
Are they all the same?
I want to buy some because I know that I can't have too many. Well, I don't know how big Baby will be so, there's that. I still would like to know. I'm looking at these because of the sensitive skin thing.
I wanna hear what you all know!!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Tonight, I plan to eat some leftover Chinese food (veggie lo mein and seasame chicken) and watch DVR'ed shows from this week. Blue and I have 4 or 5 Law & Order: SVUs to watch, too.
Saturday, Blue and I are going to return/exchange some clothes for him at the mall. We also are going to buy him some shoes for Little Bro's wedding and some others, too. He needs them, badly. It's hard to find him shoes because his feet are wide.
Sunday, one of my sweet, sweet, sweeties, D, is in a musical at his church. Blue and I are going to see that and I am excited. He (D) is a little nervous because he has parts where he is all by himself. He is so freaking cute and smart and adorable- it's gonna be great.