Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Didja Miss Me?
Wow, I can remember when I used to post multiple times a day, every day. I'm too busy, busy, busy now and I'm glad. And, well, sometimes, I just don't have much to say. I have some stuff to say now- in bullet point form.
- I finally left my house today! I know, I'm saying this after talking about how busy I am, right? Anyway, I have been having really killer headaches on Monday and Tuesday and could hardly see.
- Today, I went to Target. Oh, Target, how I love thee. I spent a ridiculous amount of money and walked around forever. I love all the choices and fun things. I also really love the mommies and babies.
- I must look super nice or like I know what is going on because every time I'm there, someone asks me if I know where to find something or what such-and-such means, etc. This time it was a man about my own dad's age, maybe a little bit older. (I'm seriously bad at guessing ages.) He asked me where I thought he could find "frozen pie sheets- you know like to cook a pie on." I don't bake pies and if I do, they are the frozen kind that I put on a cookie sheet. I asked him if that is what he meant and he looked lost. He had a list that was written by his wife, I'm guessing. I pointed him in the direction of bake ware. I saw him a few minutes later with his list talking to another lady. Cute.
- Did anyone (ANYONE!) watch the Real Housewives of NYC reunion show? I know I have a tv blog but it's being neglected. I LOVED the reunion. They said that they taped for seven hours and, honey, lemme tell ya, I'd pay to see all seven hours. HOLY CATFIGHT!
- Then, I watched Real Housewives of New Jersey. OMG- train wreck, train wreck and I love it. They have sisters married to brothers and one wife married to their brother and some face lift girl who enjoys phone sex. Theresa paid for her $120k of furniture with cash. Cash that her "gorgeous, delicious, juicy" husband makes being a, um, uh, contractor- yeah, okay. I will have to find a pic to post. FUN!
- I am 14 weeks 2 days pregnant and I still love pickles (esp my Tabasco ones- I do have two jars left). These days, I've also added popsicles (these), popcorn and still candy. Mostly jelly beans and Sour Patch Kids.
- Thanks to sweet Lys from Just Because , I ordered the shirt that Chyler Leigh (Dr Lexie Grey) was wearing at the end of the Grey's episode where she goes to dinner with her dad. Here it is. I just got it in and it's adorable. I have the perfect place to wear this PURPLE shirt and I'll tell ya'll about that later this weekend or next week.
- I still have not gotten another bathing suit and I'm losing hope. I don't think I'll find one that looks good.
- I'm going for an airbrush tan tomorrow afternoon. My mom does it and it looks good on her. Maybe my HUGE arms won't look so bad after some (fake) color.
- Last, and best, I also ordered some big maternity panties. I'm super excited to try them on and hope, hope, hope that I love them.