Still Tired But So Happy!
- I'm reading a book about Cajuns and it's not entirely accurate and that kinda pisses me off. Still, I'm a sucker for books about or based in Louisiana.
- What are you reading? I need recs.
- How do people NOT read? My parents have always read to us and are always reading books (for themselves).
- YAY! TV last night, right? Did ya'll watch Grey's and Survivor and I have a crush on DAN on Survivor.
- I've decided on the perfect first and middle names for a baby girl and baby boy. :) Maybe even a Diary nickname.
- No, I'm not pregnant. That is the next big project.
- Moving is weird and fun and exhusting and exciting and emotional. Our first night was great and weird. I couldn't sleep at first because it was SO QUITE!! We lived on a pretty busy street and we had those noisy neighbors. In this house, no noise at all. Even Lay was all quite and sleepy.
- Every single thing in the house is clean- all the clothes and the bed linens and everything. That is just amazing to me.
- I don't understand the need to put drunken, whorey pictures of yourself on MySpace or whatever. I also don't understand the need to beat a dead horse. Let. it. go.
Labels: baby names, books, house buying, Layla, mad