Sunny Stila Shadow
I've talked before about my deep love for Stila eye shadow. I've been using all the ones I've talked about in that post and just loving them. My mom has all the talking smokey eye quads. I should get commission from them. Well, anyway, I was reading (excitedly) about the new colors for the season and then later looking at the new makeup online when I found this gem. Stila Summer Eye Shadow Palette is a Limited Edition at Sephora. It includes 6 fantastic colors and a mirror in a cute, sleek gold compact. I got it today and I LOVE it. I've been playing with it all day long. The colors are (from R to L):
- Ray- A shimmering copper gold that you can use alone on lids for a great summer look.
- Mystic- shimmering aqua blue "bold shade for summer soirees" from the description of the palette
- Kitten- shimmering nude pink that I have in the Stila pot. I love it. It can be used as a highlighter or a base tone color. The best color and shadow.
- Wheat- pearlescent beige "perfect base for a bronzed eye" (which I will be sporting tomorrow!)
- Prize- soft gold shimmer (I've already put this color on and love it. I put it on over what I had and like it. I was wearing this too which doesn't really match.)
- Sun- shimmering golden peach "sunny sparkle for day or night"
I'm super excited to wear this all out. I'll wear it soft and pretty during the day this week, but I can't wait to see what I can do with it for night!! How I can "tart" it up.
Labels: favorite stuff, link to beauty products, love, make up, new stuff, product review