Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthday Present, Part 1

This is my birthday present from Luke. I am not a coffee drinker. I hate it. I hate the smell of it. But tea. I love, love, love tea. I love hot tea and iced tea. I have an electric teapot given to me for my wedding (Sarah, I PROMISE you are getting a wedding present. PROMISE) but, then I went to this site Harney and Sons on the advice of Geggie because of this post. I fell in love! I love Chai tea and wanted to check out the tea that Geggie was talking about so, I browsed. I decided (quickly) that I needed (Muffin speak for something you reeeeeeeally want: example "I need some M&Ms, mama!") a teapot and accessories for loose teas.

Here's what I got (it's my birthday present from Luke):


Brown Betty Teapot (the bottom one, 2 cups)
Shell Tea Scoop
Permanent Tea Filter- Medium
It gets tricky here because I don't know if this is what I need or not.

These are two of the teas I bought. Chai (Indian Spice) and Hot Cinnamon Spice. I got one other but, I forgot.

Yes, I LOVE my birthday.(If you hate that- beware). I put a halt on the age getting larger at 21 but, no one listened. I will be 27 years old on Thursday. I like to also think of it as a huge anniversary for my parents and grandparents, too. It marks 27 years that they have been parents and grandparents. We all started that journey together. *I will probably be repeating this on the BIG DAY!*


My Lukey and daddy are in Houston (wish I were there with KATE!) for work. A+ is having an NGS tech convention in New Orleans starting tomorrow so everybody in the family (mom, Justin, Keith, Mamaw, Papa, Gussie) are all gonna be there. That's all fine. I am the type of girl who refuses to be ignored and this weekend (or whenever possible) we. will. celebrate. With champagne. Who's in?

I forgot! This is not the first present I got for my birthday. My sweeties- Maria, Madison, McKenzie & Daniel gave me a nightshirt with shoes all over it. It says "If the shoe fits, buy it in every color" I will have to take a picture and post it. They gave it to me on Christmas Eve. Normally, I don't open Birthday presents on Christmas but, they begged. If you knew these adorable little babies, you would've given in, too.

Labels: , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design