Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's Cookin'?

I'm cookin' red beans today. It's a specialty of mine. I use two types of sausages and Luke L.O.V.E.S it. He bought a two pound bag of beans. If you've ever cooked beans you know that just one pound is a lot of beans! It's just Luke and me eating these beans. I'll probably offer to give some to other people. Lindsey? Mom?

I think poor Luke is just really, really sick of chicken! We have had chicken every night this week. Chicken breast and vegetables. But, he will not eat the vegetables. Drives me crazy!! He tried to tell me that cheese is a vegetable or "kinda one". I swear he is like a child.

Today has been OK. I woke up very early to go potty and had a headache. This was not surprising because yesterday, while in the neurologist's office, I began to get an aura. I get the visual and sensory types. I sometimes get the very rare confusion and that is terrible and a whole other post!! Anyway, I was getting the visual type in the doctor's office yesterday. I went to see her at the request of my endocrinologist. Yes, I have a lot of "-ologists" that I see, way too many for my age. I have an endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, neurologist, internist (ologist... hee hee), gynecologist, urologist, cardiologist, WHOOO!!



Anyway, that is irrelevant. I don't even know why I told y'all that. I went to see the neurologist because some of the symptoms i told my endocrinologist about, he felt were neurology related and not endocrine related. So, she did her own thing and we talked and blah, blah, blah... Bottom line, I am going to have an MRI to rule out "something" on my cerebellum. Maybe a legion, mass, or what have you. I'm not worried that it's serious. I'm not worried that it's cancer or anything like that. She never said that word. In fact, she said BENIGN tumor. Of course, there may be nothing there at all, too. I will know soon enough.

I just really want to be able to exercise and lose weight. I want to feel good. I want to be able to do my chores around the house. I want to be able to go to family functions. I want to be able to go out more. I want to travel with my family. I want to be a mother. I want to be a good mother. I want to be a good wife. I love my husband and my family (that includes my friends... you know who you are) and want to be able to spend more time with them.

Please let me thank you all again for all of your concern, kindness, sweet words, encouragement, prayers, love, etc... I CANNOT tell you how much it helps me and how much this means to me. These gestures have helped me through A LOT and touched me deeply. Please forgive me for being so tardy on the "Fall Shoe Trends" post and the post about the returning shows I'm looking forward to seeing. I promise they are coming soon.

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design