Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

I am fine. Monday was not a great day. I was just remembering a bad time in my life and so I was feeling sad. The depression, it comes and it goes. It's like a big thick fog that settles over me, weighing me down with memories. Then, it passes. I appreciate all the love.

Monday night, I took Maria to see Twilight. I loved it. I LOVED it. I did not LOVE the books. This is a peculiar change for me. I usually do not LOVE the movie. I guess that is if I LOVED the book though. I think the reason I LOVED the movie though is because of the problems I had with the book(s). I liked the idea the writer had but the writing was sometimes very slow. The movie was pretty fast paced (no two hours of Bella moping around doing the same ol' thing like she does for the entire middle of the books) and dramatic. It was also pretty cheesy but I expected a little cheese.

I like the guy who played Edward. I really, really liked him in the movie. I did not like the girl who played Bella. I don't think she is "beautiful" only cute. I think her mouth/chin is weird, distractingly so and I think that THIS girl would've been better. That's just me.

My godchild, MAV, is here with me. I went and picked her up yesterday. She will come with Blue and me to the camp tomorrow for Thanksgiving. My parents, Little Bro, Gus and Gus' family will be there, too. On the menu:

I don't know what the dessert will be because Gus' mom is bringing it. I think. OH, and I think maybe Gus is making 24-hour-salad. Maybe(?). I guess if she or mom read this, they will let us know. If you are interested in the recipe for any of these dishes, let me know.

I'm going to bring a bag of Steam Fresh mixed veggies, too. I'll still eat everything above but just a little bit of it. I'll try to fill up on turkey and regular veggies. TRY TO. But, as of now, I'm very thankful that I've lost the 14lbs that I have already.

Labels: , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design