How To Heal A Broken Heart
- Watch Big Brother 10 and marvel that there are two people from LA!
- Read Adele Parks' Game Over (I stopped reading Mercy because I want it to be fresh in my mind for the book club discussion)
- Eat fatty foods (Blue Bell Rocky Road ice cream, Popeyes fried chicken and biscuits, chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies)
- Get two bouquets of flowers- one from mom&daddy, one from Lindsey & Muffin & Brandon. (I also got an AMAZING alligator key chain/bottle opener)
- Have supper cooked and brought to us by Lindsey (yummy chicken stew, peas, and sweet potatoes)
- Chat with K1 & K2 all day...
- Play with my Webkinz that G & K2 got me. LOVE IT!!
- Read Jen Lancaster's Such A Pretty Fat that Lys sent to me- THANKS! I am laughing out loud!
- Watch movies
- Curl up with my Blue and be loved
- Read your emails and comments of love and support! Thanks so much... I'm doing really well. We are just laying low and watching tv this weekend. I'm just really tired and kinda weak. I know, though, that GOD is good and He has a plan for us and it. is. GOOD. (Isaiah 40:31- But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall RUN and not grow weary; and they shall walk and not grow faint")
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, want this purse.... I love it! It's big and roomy and laid back and pretty. It's buttery leather like my green one but it's by Lucky Brand Jeans. It comes in tan and black and I can get it in goldenrod, too. IF I bought it, I'd go for the tan because I just like that color the best. I need a black bag but the tan one is better.
Labels: blah, blog friends, family, food, Kate, Kelli, Lindsey, Luke, muffin