- I'm busy and exhausted! I don't know why I'm so tired but I am. I'm doing my chores like a walking Zombie.
- Shannon and I (along with her mom and sister- the Maid of Honor) went to the bridal show on Sunday. There were some great things there. I know that a photographer and a DJ is still needed. There are lots of photographer choices, too. Everything is so expensive but there are some lovely things. PLUS, I had cake.
- I'm sick of the same websites being shut down EVERY night for "maintenance"- it drives me crazy.
- I've been wanting pancakes for weeks and weeks and still have not had them.
- Do you watch The Closer? I love it.
- Flipping Out coming on tonight!!! My love for Jeff Lewis knows no bounds.
- Speaking of TV, I'm going to do a big post on the TV blog soon about the shows that got canceled and the ones that are coming back. If you have a question about a TV show, email me or leave a comment. I'll let you know when that post is ready.
Labels: blah, crazy, life, love, Shannon, TV