Thursday, June 5, 2008

Enter At Your Own Risk

L snored last night and I thought I was going to kill him. Seriously, when he snores like that I fantasize about a cute little apartment BY. MYSELF. Then he tells me that he's not snoring. Why would I be awake at 2:34 AM, elbowing you, telling you to STOP THE SNORING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY!!!! if you are not snoring? Sweetie? Huh, why? Why would I make that up?

Yesterday, he came here to bring me to the bank (long story) at lunchtime. After we did what we had to there, he drives thru Wendy's. What? He knows that french fries are my weakness and that I cannot have them. I was strong people. I only ate 3. I wanted to get a bucket the size of my head, fill it up with steamy hot fries and order a chocolate frosty, but I got it together. I ordered a tiny little grilled chicken wrap with no cheese. I did have a Diet Coke which I said I wasn't going to do but sue me. I have PMS. Is that obvious?

Tonight we are going HERE for Maria and Madison's birthday celebration. Blue and I have never been and neither has MaMaw. I'll love it because I love everything but Blue, not so much. He's not an adventurous eater at all. He loves the girls, though. Maria's 15th was May 28th and Madison will be 13 on June 10th. He and Madison have a very special bond. She fell head-over-heels in love with him the day they met. She was 3 or 4 years old and was playing dress up. She went to put on a big princess-style dress and got him to slow-dance with her. She melted his heart. Biiiiiig time. She thinks he hung the moon and is her boyfriend. He adores her and takes her side over everyone else.

I got an invite to a diaper shower. How is that different from a regular shower? This is her second pregnancy and she is having twins, a boy and a girl. It's for my cousin, Robby's, wife. The twins are due in August sometime. I would already get them something so, I don't care if she has a shower or not. What do you think about showers? Did you have wedding & baby showers?

So that is all for now. I'm off to wash more clothes. Sorry for the mood...

Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design