It's the Medication Talking (Rambling)
This is going to be a rambling, bumbling, no point or cohesive meaning post. Sorry. I'm thinking bullet points...
- I ventured out to the store because I didn't feel like the walking dead earlier. BAD MOVE. I feel so much worse now because of it. Plus side is we have food.
- I'm wondering about ya'll and the presidential candidates. I was listening to talk radio on the way home and am so dying for a discussion. Do you have an opinion? Who do you like? A few people? I like a few people and there are some I need to see what they are all about. I know nothing about McCain. I don't think he's "for me" but, I need to check it out. I know more about Huckabee, Thompson and "The Others": Hilary and
- Speaking of The Others, I have latched on to another TV show that I'm newly obsessed with that i should've been a long time ago: Lost. I didn't start watching when it premiered and then when I decided I was missing something, I knew it wasn't the type of show I could jump into. I was going to do the Netflix thing as i did with Entourage but, then I saw that ABC.com has it online. I'm still on Season 1. Of course, I'm already hooked.
- My Mamaw's birthday is tomorrow, the 10th. My birthday is next Thursday, the 17th.
- Thank you to Andie, for your photo advice. I'm going to try that out and let you know. Kelli, chicken shawarma .
- Everyone go check out the shout out I got here. I love doing things like this. It's kind of the "Ask the Answer Queen" thing. I've given advice about eye makeup, face/base make up, replacement red shoes, bags, dresses, etc... I wish there were some way for me to create a career out of it because I love it! Please leave a comment somewhere or email me at email@example.com with your questions. I will find what you need. I will answer your questions about what to wear with what, how to wear whatever, whether you should wear this with that or not, etc... You know. Ask away! Oh, if I've helped you feel free to sing my praises in the comments. :)
- I got new Netflix in today. Plus, tv is good tonight. Plus, I have to finish all the Lost episodes before the new episodes begin on the 31st.
- I have four new pairs of shoes! Sales are great. Actually, counting the shoes I got for Christmas, I have 6, no 7! WOW!!!
- I have only worn 2 pairs of the new shoes. I've been sick.
- Coughing takes a lot out of a girl.
- I'm so sad about the Golden Globes. In case you have not heard, because of the writer's strike, they are off. Just a press conference to announce the winners. That is not as fun at all. I LOVE the golden globes. *sigh*
- I'm really stuck on the name ASHER for a boy. I've liked it a lot for awhile but, now I'm really into it. Luke likes it but knows someone from Georgia with the name. It's not a bad association just kinda "How can i have a son with that name?" I love it. I think I've mentioned it to my mom before and she hated it. I don't think Lindsey likes it (she didn't say that). Kate likes it. I'm thinking ASHER (My Maiden Name) (Our Last Name). I know that doesn't help those of you who don't know what those names are but those of you who do, what do you think?
There's more but I'm sure you're all sick of the nonsense. Comments now, please. So much to comment on, right?
Labels: Answer Queen, blog friends, illness, Lost, Netflix, presidential candidates, shoes, TV