Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthday Rewind

*Pictures to come*

Yesterday was pretty uneventful during the day. Muffin broke his collarbone (awwwwww) so, Lindsey and I couldn't really go anywhere. That's ok. I love my Muffin ;) He broke it the other day, Tuesday maybe. He is in a sling (he calls it his band-aide) and has medicine. I will post a picture as soon as I get one.

I went to my local grocery store (where everybody knows my name...) and bought some staples (3 12-pks of Coke products for TEN DOLLARS!) and saw a cute little boy buying a birthday cake. He said it was his birthday. I told him it was my birthday, too! We were all at the checkout and the cashiers (who are all in high school) and little boy all told me happy birthday and wanted to know why I wasn't buying cake. They were probably very disappointed in my hamburger meat, frozen veggies, orange juice, oatmeal... where is the big pretty cake? I told them all "My best friend told me not to buy my own cake."

Luke came home (he's been in Houston since Monday) and cooked hamburgers. Lindsey came over and brought me GORGEOUS roses. They are a beautiful color (red and pinky) and I love them. She also brought me cupcakes and candles!!!!! We sang (they) to me and I made my wish and blew out the candles. Lindsey also gave me two cards that are PERFECT for the two of us.

I got a beautiful card from my Nanny Georgia, Uncle Cliston and Donna. Thank you! I loved it. I also got one from Grandma in Georgia. (I have pictures of the flowers and the cards, the cupcakes and candles, etc)

The three of us ate hamburgers, egg rolls (Lindsey brought them- yes, I'm a pig), and cupcakes. It was all really good. I'm so glad Lindsey came and did that for me. My mom, dad, bro, Mamaw, Papa, Keith, etc are all in New Orleans. I got tons of text messages and e-mails. I got a phone call from Maria, Madison, McKenzie & Daniel (& Susan). They sang Happy Birthday to me. Very sweet :) So cute. My mom called and talked to me. She also commented on my birthday post. LOVED IT!

Lindsey and I watched Project Runway from Wednesday on DVR. She'd already seen it but, that's what best friends are for. Christian's boots cracked us up! The dress he and Chris created was WHOA! Also, Jillian and Victorya's THREE looks were FABULOUS!! We were blown away by the detail and creativity put into the avant-garde look of Jillian and Victorya. We also loved Sweet P's wearable grey dress. I do not think Kit should've gone home.

So, that was my birthday. Tomorrow (Saturday) we (the FAM) are going out to dinner. I have sooooooooo many clothing and shoe options! I'm so excited. Plus, pressies from: Mom & Dad AND Mamaw & Papa!

P.S. I have not gotten my tea pot, etc in yet but, I did get a RL Polo shirt in pink with my monogram in green (I have a pic)

P.P.S. Thank you ALL very much for your birthday wishes via comments, e cards, texts, e mails, calls, etc... I appreciate the love and well wishes. You are all so sweet and good to me! I know that this will be a great year.

P.P.P.S. I only didn't hear from one person but, it's OK because I know he was/is VERY VERY busy.

P.P.P.P.S. My cough, headache and mojo (hee hee) all seem to be back! The first two with a vengeance. Oh, and to save us all from more P's and S's: I have to finish LOST. That's what I'll be doing tonight.

Labels: , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design