Weekend Bullets- ETA
Good Morning! Lots to say this Sunday morning so, lemme get to it.
- Last night was great! There are pics coming. We rode in a black Excersion limo and it was fun. We went to a seafood restaurant called Robin's (not pronounced Robin like the bird, I don't think I can spell out the pronunciation). When the pictures come, I'll tell the story.
- Luke says Ruth will go home Monday. I cannot tell you how much I want to be there with her. For those of you in the know, that says a lot about my love for her. ETA- Luke spoke with his father and he says Ruth might come home tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
- Amy, I want to see pictures of Baylee in her purple polo and pigtails!! I'm dying just thinking of it. I love the little girl polo shirts because of the little sleeves. ETA- Amy did send me the cutes pictures of Baylee wearing her purple polo and her LSU bows in her pigtails. Thanks, AMY!!
- I have lost weight!
- I'm planning to finish my CC today. I'm dissappointed because I have only recieved ONE CC so far! Then again, I have not checked my mail in a few days. ETA- One CC, from my grandparents! YAY!!! CC count so far- 2. I didn't finish mine, either. I'm on the H's (the H e's to be exact)
- Whataburger (yeah, I know) has these pumpkin pies, like apple pies, and they are so good.
- I still have to buy for: daddy, Muffin, 3 little cousins (Hunter, 7, Mason, 3, and Arlee, 3) and the little boy in our adopted family.
That's all I can think of now...
Labels: family, food, holiday, Luke, updates