Saturday, July 7, 2007

Whining

Today is so hot. It's hot in the house even. I cannot even stand myself. I'm very sensitive to temperature. I'm also very sensitive to caffeine. So, even though I LOVE Diet Coke, I have to be very, very careful with it or I'll get the jitters. My heart beats fast naturally and it's maddening.

I've been having a migraine on and off for two days and while it (by far) has not been what I would call *bad*, I've just been feeling soooo weird. Off.

I have been weak and tingly on my left side. My neurologist has warned me that I have several factors that cause me to be at higher risk for a stroke (migraines, aura, birth control, etc...) so Luke and I kinda watched that the first day. It wasn't like normal "left-side aura". I get tingly on one side or both in one or more or all of my extremities and/or face. That sentence was confusing, right? Ok, normal migraine aura can include tingling in my arms and/or legs. It also can occur in my lips. This has been different.


It started with a very weird heavy feeling in my left leg. That's the only way to explain it- heavy. It was very hard to walk. Then, my face felt numb. I told Luke and we kinda waited. Now, Luke is NEVER worried about me. I'm always sick. There's always something weird going on with me. Nothing rattles him and I'm the dramatic one. Of course this is necessary, we cannot both be like me! He's the laid back one, the practical one and I'm the dramatic, freak out one. The stroke thing he's a little different about, though. Luke has a younger brother (I say younger instead of "little" because he's 6'3" and 255 lbs or so) who is 18 named Graham. 6 months after Graham was born, at Christmas Eve service, their mom had a stroke.

She learned how to walk and talk and all of that along with Graham. Luke was 8 and remembers it very clearly. It was hard for him and his sister, who was 4. She was in the hospital for a long time and she came back different. He is not paranoid. He just takes this a little more serious than others. So, we know all the big stroke signs and made sure that wasn't happening. It's still so frustrating.

This post sucks. I know. I don't know why I'm even going to publish it but, I am.

I'm just so miserable. I'm hot. I'm dizzy. My left side is weak. Oh, and did I mention that I threw up 3 times earlier?? Oh and Luke is not happy with me and that makes feel like a winner! Our friends Abraham and Lisa got married today and Luke stood in the wedding. It was at their house, JOP thing at 3:00. I couldn't go. I tried. I bathed, shaved my legs, and I threw up the whole time.

I hate it. I am not happy. BUT- everyone, send my Lindz (the puts a lil funk to it) some love and positive energy and prayers. I can't talk about it now but, please do it for me!!

"He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything." Proverb Quote

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design