Monday, July 30, 2007

As Promised

50 craziest celebrity baby names:

Aanisah: Macy Gray (also mother to Tahmel)- I cannot pronounce this
Apple: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow- I'm almost used to this by now. Moses (her son) is weird, too. I've read that she doesn't understand why people think the name "Apple" is so weird because people name their children nouns like "Lily" and "Rose" all the time. I guess I can see her point. Apple's full name is Apple Alison Blythe Martin
Astrella Celeste: Donovan and Linda Lawrence (also parents to Oriole Nebula)-Celesete isn't bad...
Atherton Grace: Don Johnson and Kelley Phleger -this is a girl name??
Audio Science: Shannyn Sossamon-Why? She really has to be on drugs. I'd really like to hear why she did that.
Aurelius Cy: Elle Macpherson and Arpad Busson-this is some European thing, he's named for his father's family member
Blue Angel: U2's The Edge and Aislinn O'Sullivan-Great idea, lovely!
Bluebell Madonna: Geri Halliwell She loved the flowers when she was pregnant. She saw them and just couldn't get enough. Guess her daughter should be glad that she didn't see Carnations or Poinsettias
Brooklyn: David and Victoria Beckham (also parents to Romeo and Cruz)-Brooklyn is a boy. He was named after the city in which he was conceived or where she found out she was pregnant, conflicting stories. And really, ROMEO? Cruz... I don't know. The best of the three.
Calico: Alice and Sheryl Cooper (also parents to Sonora Rose)-Like the cat
Camera: Arthur Ashe and Jeanne Moutoussamy-like a Nikon? Camera, c'mon.
Destry: Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw-this sounds like a street in England or somewhere
Diezel Ky: Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis (also parents to Denim Cole)-this is what you put in big trucks so they run, like you put gas in your car. And Denim is fabric. Polyester is probably a good name too.
Fifi Trixibell: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates (also parents to Peaches and Pixie)-How can you even touch this one? Fifi, Pixie (well, Luke had an aunt named Pixie but, she died), Peaches... it's kitty-cat names, names for faeries
Fuchsia: Sting and Frances Tomelty-it was the color the child was when it (boy or girl?) was born
Gaia: Emma Thompson and Greg Wise-Pronounced Gaya? not the worst on the list
Gulliver: Gary Oldman and Donya Fiorentino poor child, nerd
Heaven: Lil' Mo (also mother to God'Iss Love Stone) OK, Heaven whatever, but c'mon... God'Iss Love? Godiss??? "Hi, my name is Godiss"
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily: Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence Just way too much and too much to live up to and too much
Hopper: Sean Penn and Robin Wright-this one is just funny
Ireland: Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger and sad
Jaz: Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi Jaz?
Jazz Domino: Joe Strummer Domino... again, love to hear the story
Jermajesty: Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza (previously married to Jermaine's brother Randy) those Jacksons are just in their own little world
Kal-El Coppola: Nicholas Cage (Kal-El is Superman’s original birth name)-He's crazy and creepy and his wife is barely legal
Kyd: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni-very original... should've named him boy or girl
Lark Song: Mia Farrow and André Previn-well, I knew a Lark,
Lennon: Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit I like Lennon. I do. Leave me alone.
Liberty: Ryan Giggs Lots of people love this name... don't get it
London Emilio: Slash lots of people like "London"... I know a girl London
Luna Coco Patricia: Frank Lampard and Elen Rive Luna CoCo, yeah, and then throw in PATRICIA
Marquise: 50 Cent No big surprise
Memphis Eve: Bono before Memphis?
Moon Unit: Frank Zappa, also father to Dweezil and Diva Muffin I sooo wanted to name my little girl Diva Muffin...
Moxie CrimeFighter: Penn Jillette (also father to Zolten) this one is just CA-RAY-ZEE well, both of them. They sound like comic book characters. Moxie and Zolten. And CrimeFighter???
Ocean: Forest Whitaker (also father to Sonnet and True) I've heard of so many people naming their children True. What is that?
Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf I've heard lots of people ask him about this and he never gives a straight answer.
Poppy Honey: Jamie and Jules Oliver (also parents to Daisy Boo) He's a cook and I think he's so charming
Rocket: Robert Rodriguez (also father to Racer, Rebel and Rogue) I like Rebel for a dog
Rufus Tiger: Roger Taylor also father to Tiger Lily and Lola Daisy People just love the Tiger Lily
Saffron Sahara: Simon and Yasmin Le Bon (also parents to Amber Rose and Tallulah Pine) All these strong smells and colors... they must like acid because their senses are unnaturally heightened
Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack (also parents to Seargeoh)-sounds violent, who wants the word "blood" in their child's name?
Satchel: Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee- or purse? handbag? pocketbook?
Seven Sirius: Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu-I am sure their is a story there too. I've actually started playing around with a little fictional story where a girl names her son "Seven"
Shiloh Nouvel: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie-I have always liked the name Shiloh
Sosie: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick it's not bad at all and I love her (Kyra)
Suri: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes cutest kiddie, could've done better with the name
Tallulah: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore (also parents to Scout and Rumer) All these names are bonk
Willow Camille Reign: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith I just don't think Willow is bad, either. Or the below Zola.
Zola Ivy: Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell

What do you think? Do you know people with some crazy names? Do you like names that other people think are weird?
I like long names and people make fun of me. I don't mind two middle names. I like the idea of giving my kids my maiden names as one of their middle names (not as a hyphenated last name) and I get grief. But not from Luke. I like the name Vivianne (pronounced "Vivi Anne" not Vivian) and NO ONE likes it. Lin, Mom, Luke, everyone hates it. Luke says it sounds "old". I love it and love "Vivi". I also like Evelynn (Eve Lynn). Evie. No one likes that either. But, Lindsey likes HOUSTON for a boy. Yuk.

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design