Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Monster come to visit

I feel like I may be going mad. It's really not far-fetched. The pain of these migraines and, in this case, the length, really messes with my mind. I hurt in my eyeballs. I hurt in my ears. My lips, nose & some of my fingers are numb. I have the visual aura. It's like spiders are crawling around my vision... lovely. Or little starbursts of light.
The worst part- I don't know, the actual pain is pretty freakin bad!- is that I'm DUMB!! I can't follow a conversation, can't understand much, can't read... AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Luke comes in here this morning and dumps this packet of new insurance forms on me. He literally dumps them "on me" because I am sleeping and he puts them on my sleeping body and tells me to fill them out. WHAT??? None of it makes sense to me. Life insurance- ok yeah, we want that. Coverage? I don't know? I know his name, DOB, SS# and address. And I know mine. That's about it.
I feel sooooooooooo guilty. Luke doesn't get it. I'm at the point when the pain is really bad (it's eased up a little) that I don't care. But, I feel bad when I haven't done something (like completed the damn papers) because I am in so much pain and I know that he really doesn't get it. Yes, he's been with me and the monsters (migraines) for 7 1/2 years but, ... Nothing stops him from doing what he's suppossed to do. He doesn't understand a pain that stops you dead. Guess what- I don't want to either!
I feel like I'm dying. Oh, God, I wish I were!!! An ice pick in the head would feel so good. HAHAHAHA! So, who's sick of me? Yeah, well, it's my blog! It's my blog and I will whine if I want to.... No, don't go, I really want people to read.
It's just a bad day.
I'm off to feed poor Layla and to get something to drink. I'm crazy thirsty when the monster comes!


lavender is a God send...

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design