Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Buzz

I left off last Baby Buzz at January 22. This is the babies from then until now. Oh! There are others but I usually just put the celebs that I know of or are interested in at the time. Or a really interesting baby name(s). I'd love to include you and your baby (or someone you know) just email me!

January 26- Good Charlotte guitarist, Billy Martin, and wife, Linzi, welcome their first child. Their son, DREAVYN KINGSLEE MARTIN, was born in Pasadena, California.

February 5- Justin Trudeau, the son of former Canadian Prime Minister, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, and his wife, Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, welcomed their second child. Daughter ELLA-GRACE MARGARET TRUDEAU weighed 6lbs 13ozs. She was welcomed home by her big brother, Xavier James, 15 months. This is what I love, she was named after her paternal grandmother and great-grandmother- Margaret Trudeau Kemper and Grace Elliot.

February 5- Former George Lopez star, Constance Marie, and her finace, Kirk Katich, welcomed their first child, a daughter. LUNA MARIE KATICH was born in Santa Monica, CA and weighed 8lbs., 13oz.

February 8- Tiger Woods and wife, Elin, welcomed their second child. Their son, CHARLIE AXEL WOODS was welcomed home by big sister, Sam Alexis, 19 months. On the name, Tiger said, "We had a couple names and Charlie just fit. As for Axel , that's Elin's brother's name so we wanted to make sure it stayed in the family."

February 11- M.I.A., the lady-rapper who performed at the Grammy's on her due date (the 9th), gave birth to her first child. The baby boy's father is M.I.A.'s fiance, Ben Brewer Bronfmen. Last week, some gossip sites said that she named the baby, Ickett. She went on her MySpace page to deny it. She did not say what the name is though.

February 12- Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine, welcomed a baby boy. HAYES LOGAN COSTNER weighed in at 8lbs. 15oz and joins Kevin and Christine's son, Caden Wyatt, 21 months. Kevin has older children Annie, 24, Lily, 22, Joe, 20, and Liam, 12, from a previous relationships. Kevin says that he named the baby Hayes after a character he is playing in a Western soon. He said he believes that Hayes is a "great Western name." I disagree, I think it sounds super preppy.

February 18- Donald Trump, Jr and his wife, Vanessa, welcomed their second child, a son. DONALD JOHN TRUMP III was born in NYC and weighed 8lbs., 11oz, and was 21.5 inches long. Donald's big sister, Kai Madison, is 21 months old.

February 23- "Nobody's Supposed to be Here" singer, Deborah Cox and husband, Lascelles Stevens welcomed a daughter. KAILA MICHELLE STEVENS was born in Miami, FL and weighed 7lbs., 7oz and is 20.5 inches long. Kaila joins big brother, Isaiah, 5.5, and sister, Sumayah, 2.5.

What do you think of the names?
Dreavyn Kingslee- what is this? Made up and I don't like it at all. It sounds like, if anything, it's a girl name. A made up one.
Ella-Grace Margaret- I like this name. Margaret was my paternal grandmother's first name though she went by her middle name. I think Ella-Grace is pretty together. I like that they used family names. I believe in using a family name for at least one of the names of a child.
Luna Marie- It's not as bad as some celebrity names. I certainly wouldn't use it.
Charlie Axel- I like Charlie as a nickname for Charles. I think that it's good to have a formal name for options when you get older. Charlie is a good name. I don't love Axel but I love that it's a family name.
Hayes Logan- I really like this name. I mentioned above that I think it sounds preppy. That is not a bad thing to me. This is the type of name I love for boys, the last name as first name thing.
Donald John- My Papa that I talk about a lot is named Donald. I don't love the name. I don't love Jr's and IIIs and stuff but whatever.
Kaila Michelle- This looks like a pretty name. I am partial to "K" names for girls. Really, "K" is such a great initial! I don't know if I'm pronouncing this correctly. Is it Ky-lah? Or Kay-lah? I know a girl with the first pronunciation but it's spelled Kyla. I like that a lot.

P.S. My spell check went crazy on this post.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design