Monday, December 8, 2008

Hollywood Babies

Celeb babies born in December-

Amy Jo Johnson and her fiance, Oliver Giner, welcomed a daughter on December 1. The baby was named FRANCESCA CHRISTINE.


Donovan McNabb and his wife, Roxie, welcomed fraternal twins (a boy and a girl) on Tuesday, December 2. The twins joined big sister, ALEXIS. Their names have not been released.

Gena Lee Nolin gave birth to a daughter, STELLA MONROE, on Wednesday, December 3. Stella joins big brother, HUDSON LEE. Gena and her husband, Cale Hulse, had children from previous relationships- CAIA and SPENCER.

Eric Mabius and his (wonderful, brave, fabulous, princess) wife, Ivy Sherman (you'll see why such adjectives in a second) welcomed their second son, RYLAN JAXSON, on Sunday. Rylan weighed a little more than 10 pounds. Did you catch that??? WHAT? Yes, he did. He joins big brother, MAXFIELD ELLIOT.

Nigel Barker and wife Christen Chin Barker welcomed their second child, a girl, on Sunday. JASMINE INES was born in New York City and joins big brother, JACK.

Names to pick apart

Francesca Christine- I like Francesca. It's totally my kinda girl name- long and feminine and flowy. I like the nickname Frannie. I don't really love Christine because that is what my own name gets confused with.
Alexis- I don't hate it. I wouldn't use it. I used to love it, in the 90s. I feel like almost every family that has multiples, major multiples (4! 6!), there is an Alexis.
Stella Monroe- I like this a lot. I love Monroe with Stella. I love Monroe as a middle name.
Hudson Lee- I like Hudson. I think it's pretty "right now". Lee is a name that a lot of people in my family have. It's good together.
Caia- I don't love it. I really don't like the spelling.
Spencer- I have negative connotations to this name.
Rylan Jaxson- Rylan is okay. Jaxson, I like better as Jackson.
Maxfield Elliot- I like Max but not Maxfield. I'm not a huge fan of Elliot.
Jasmine Ines- Jasmine is the Disney princess. I guess I have no room to talk since I love the name Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) but I'm not actually going through with naming my child that.

What do you think?

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design