Christmas Meme- Kinda
- I don't listen to Christmas music on my own. As in, I don't own any, I don't listen to it in the car, etc.
- I cry (at least tear up) every time I hear "Little Drummer Boy". It's sweet. And lil bro sang it in PreK when he was teeninie and so so so freaking cute I could eat his face.
- I finished all my Christmas cards! I just have a few that I need the addresses. (Kate! Sarah!)
- I hope we do a Christmas picture card next year. Blue isn't gonna do one with just us. But...
- I cannot wrap. No, really, I just cannot.
- Christmas is NOT a good name for your baby! Yes, I DID see/hear this.
- I'm wondering from all you parents- what's the big toy this year? You know- the "gotta-have-it-wait-in-long-lines-no-one-has-it toy"? Remember the Cabbage Patch Kids and Tickle Me Elmo ? I actually saw a CPK in Target the other day and wanted it. SO sweet!
- You know that because of the emotional stress- alcoholics relapse more at Christmas and there are typically more suicides around this time. If you are in over your head, for real, TALK to someone. 1-800-273-TALK. If you need to email me for ANY reason, please do so at shoeaddict 17 at gmail dot com. I CARE ABOUT YOU. All of you.
- I only have TWO more gifts to buy. One is for my BIL- I think he's just getting a gift card. The other is for my grandfather. I totally forgot to get his yesterday while I was out. What do you get the man who literally has EVERYTHING. He loves to read but he has a Kindle. There is NOTHING. Ugh!
- What do you really want this year?
Labels: holiday, Justin, meme, presents