Bluck Withdrawl- Shakes & Shivers
Anyone else really missing Gossip Girl? I know that this isn't my TV blog but not a lot of people read that blog so I'm posting here. Anyway, I heart Gossip Girl. Big, big heart. That and House are probably my very favorite shows. Gossip Girl does have some good stuff coming up next year. **Possible SPOILERS!!- I hear that Blair and Nate may be getting close again. Hmmmm? I love Chuck and Blair. But, if they were to actually get together for real, it wouldn't be nearly as fun, right? Also, Dan and Blair will play opposite each other in the school play. What does that mean for the rivals? January 5th is the first episode back and it's called, "In the Realm of the Basses". We meet Bart Bass' brother, Jack, and Chuck spirals downward in a bender in Bangkok. The January 12th episode is called "Gone With the Will," and in it Chuck finds out that per his father's will, he will become the CEO of Bass Industries. He also agrees to Jack becoming his legal guardian. Then, the January 19th episode is called, "You've Got Yale," which means that the college of choice by Blair (and more) is at the fore front. (Did ya'll know that in the GG books, Blair's mom and Cyrus have a baby and Blair names her Yale.) Other TV dates to look forward to-
- Lost is back! Season 5 begins on January 21. I think I should re-watch season 4 in January so I'm not confused. I take Lost very seriously. I'll probably do a recap on the TV blog after the episodes.
- House is returning on Mondays in April. APRIL? I'll be checking into this and give you more info as I get it...
- 90210 is back January 6th
- Medium comes back Monday, February 2. Love Patricia Arquette
- The Biggest Loser comes back with a new season on January 6. Click to read my live blog on the season finale.
Let me know what you are looking forward to and if there is a show you want to know more about.
Labels: hot guys, TV