Friday, June 13, 2008

My Very Favorites (Right Now) *EDITED

*denotes the new stuff that I put in on 6/13 at 10:57am
I am a big huge name freak as most of you know. I like to discuss names for babies, middle names and how they all go together. I like hearing new names and putting them with family names or names I love already. Swistle has a BLOG dedicated to naming babies and I love it over there. I figured since I'm off the pill and TTC and all, I should share my (current) favorite baby names *(in no perticular order):

Girl
1. Isabella- This is pretty definite for baby girl number one.
2. Julianne/a- I love this name. I like classic sounding, long feminine names. I also love Anna & Annie*. Ann is my mom's middle name.
3. Elizabeth- A middle name and a family name on both sides of our families
4. Amelia- I like it a lot. Lindsey can't say it though. She says "Emilia" then starts sounding like Night At the Roxbury "Emilioooooooooo"
5. Mollie- Luke's choice and I like it
6. Sunshine- Luke's choice for a middle name (He's a hippy at heart)
7. Rhea- (pronounced RAY) The first middle name of our first daughter, it's a family name on my father's side.
8.Vivienne- I love, love it. Said the French way
9. *Eva- This is a name on my father's side and can be shortened to Evie (EE-vie). I like Evie a lot. This is all easier than Evelynn.
10.Corinne- I think this name is gorgeous. It "goes" with the others. Lindsey's cousin named her (sweet) little girl this though.




Boys
1.Asher- My very favorite boy name EVER. I love it. Luke likes it, too which is amazing because he hates everything. But he knows a guy in GA with the name. The guy has a questionable background or something. UGH!
2.Harry- My dad's name. My grandfather's name. Luke's grandfather's name. Luke's uncle's name. It's just very hard to put a middle name with it.
3. Sawyer- I like it. It sounds southern. It's a last name for a first name, my boy name style.
4. Walker- Luke likes this one. He really wants Herschel Walker which is a big, fat NO.
5. Ryder- I like this a lot. One of my favorite Dead songs is "I Know You Rider". Plus, I think it's a great name. I like hearing Kate Hudson talking about her son, Ryder.
6. Thomas- I think this is just a good, solid boy name.
7. Michael- This is my brother's middle name and it's a name we both love.
8. *Hudson- I love this name. I like "H" names. We used to really like Holden but we have an AIDEN & HADEN in our families.
9. Grady- A preppy name that I have always liked.
10. Anderson- It's my grandmother-in-law's maiden name & I really love it. My SIL said she'll kill me if I use it though...
11. *Jonah- I love, love, love this. It's one of my true favs but Luke says NO and no one else really likes it either (mom, dad, etc).

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design