Monday, December 31, 2007

Life Meme

I found this on someone's blog awhile back. It was when I was surfing around, looking for new ones to read. Now that I am just lounging in bed, with nothing to do, I thought I'd do it.

I've done it. Once was enough.
*I've done it and want to do it again.
Have not, plan to
Did not, don't want to
(will make comments in red)

1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink (I'm a southern girl, the boys should buy ME drinks)

*2. Swam with dolphins

3. Climbed a mountain

4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive (I don't know about a Ferrari... some other beautiful, expensive car) (Aston Martin)

5. Been inside the Great Pyramid

6. Held a tarantula (why the hell would I want to do that? I hate spiders. I'm allergic)

*7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone

*8. Said "I love you" and meant it (every single day)

*9. Hugged a tree

10. Bungee jumped (I have no desire to do this. At all.)

11. Visited Paris (this one I plan on doing in 2008)

12. Watched a lightning storm at sea (at sea? I hate lightning)

*13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (millions of times)

14. Seen the Northern Lights (The Northern Lights? What? I want to travel more so, sure!)

15. Gone to a huge sports game (I really want to go to the Super Bowl one day but, I'm-we-are more College football fans. Going to the Sugar Bowl is a big deal)

16. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa

17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables (I've never actually grown my own but, I've eaten other people's that they have grown)

18. Touched an iceberg

19. Slept under the stars

*20. Changed a baby's diaper (many)

21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon

22. Watched a meteor shower

*23. Gotten drunk on champagne (it doesn't take much)

*24. Given more than you can afford to charity

*25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope

*26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (the church giggles)

27. Had a food fight

28. Bet on a winning horse

29. Asked out a stranger (the other southern girl thing)

30. Had a snowball fight (I hate the cold)

*31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can (LOVE this)

32. Held a lamb

33. Seen a total eclipse (I'm not sure about this. I may have. Whatever)

34. Ridden a roller coaster (in Disney World but, I'm not a fan)

35. Hit a home run (I played softball but not well)

*36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking (yes, I love this but I'm a good dancer. Just saying)

*37. Adopted an accent for an entire day (used to do this all the time)

*38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for a moment

39. Had two hard drives for your computer (I don't even know... is this a big "whoa")

40. Visited all 50 states (traveling is my big new goal)

41. Taken care of someone who was drunk

*42. Had amazing friends

43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country (I've danced with strangers but, I've never been to a foreign country)

44. Watched wild whales

45. Stolen a sign (street sign) (I have been in the car with someone- that counts)

46. Backpacked in Europe

47. Taken a road trip

48. Gone rock climbing

*49. Midnight walk on the beach (I've done a lot on the beach. You know, got married and all that)

50. Gone sky diving

51. Visited Ireland

52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love

53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them

54. Visited Japan

55. Milked a cow

56. Alphabetized your CDs (I am NOT that girl)

*57. Pretended to be a superhero (I have pretended to be everything)

*58. Sung karaoke

*59. Lounged around in bed all day

60. Played touch football

61. Gone scuba diving

*62. Kissed in the rain

*63. Played in the mud

*64. Played in the rain

65. Gone to a drive-in theater

66. Visited the Great Wall of China

67. Started a business

68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken

69. Toured ancient cities

70. Taken a martial arts class (I've been thinking about doing this after I lose some weight)

71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight (Is this a video game?)

72. Gotten Married

73. Been in a movie

74. Crashed a party

75. Gotten divorced

76. Gone without food for 5 days

77. Made cookies from scratch

78. Won first prize in a costume contest (Oh Me God-Cooper said that-I did! In 3rd grade at Julie's party)

79. Ridden a gondola in Venice (Really wanna do this)

80. Gotten a tattoo (Luke forbids it. I'd like one)

81. Rafted the Snake River

82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” (I was on the news before for some Earth Day thing not an expert)

*83. Got flowers for no reason

*84. Performed on stage (one of my very favorite things to do in the world) Performed on stage

85. Been to Las Vegas

*86. Recorded music

87. Eaten shark (not shark but other crazy things like: alligator, frog, squirrel, turtle, snake, deer, elk, ummm)

88. Kissed on the first date

89. Gone to Thailand

90. bought a house

91. Been in a combat zone

92. Buried one/both of your parents

93. Been on a cruise ship

94. Spoken more than one language fluently (I'm understanding more and more French but, I'd love to learn and speak it)

95. Performed in Rocky Horror

96. Raised children (hope this starts soon)

97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour (been to quite a few concerts...)

99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country

100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over (done under duress, a horrible mistake, terrible time in our lives)

101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge

*102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking (another thing I do all the time and I just crank up the performance if I think other people in cars are looking)

103. Had plastic surgery (never done it but, not ruling it out at all)

104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived

105. Wrote articles for a large publication (What a dream that would be)

106. Lost over 100 pounds (I'd love to lose a lot of weight)

107. Held someone while they were having a flashback (not further discussing, at least not today)

108. Piloted an airplane (never thought of this but that would be fun)

*109. Touched a stingray (there is a picture)

110. Broken someone’s heart

*111. Helped an animal give birth

112. Won money on a tv game show (I have always wanted to be on a game show. I LOVE them.)

113. Broken a bone (cracked my kneecap 3 years ago in a car accident and doctors think I broke my nose when I was little and it never was fixed)

114. Gone on an African photo safari (I want to go on an African safari)

115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears

*116. Fired a rifle, shotgun or pistol (all of the above and I'm a good shot)

117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild (that's dangerous)

*118. Ridden a horse

119. Had major surgery

120. Had a snake as a pet

121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon

122. slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours

123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states

124. Visited all 7 continents

125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days (not fond of small boats)

126. Eaten kangaroo meat

127. Eaten sushi

*128. had your picture in the newspaper

*129.Changed someone's mind about something you care about deeply (I'm very persuasive)

*130. Gone back to school (plan to go back again)

131. Parasailed

132. Touched a cockroach (HELL NO)

*133. Eaten Fried Green Tomatoes (yummy)

134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey

135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read

136.Killed and prepared an animal for eating

137. Skipped all your school reunions

*138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language

139. Been elected to public office

140. Written your own computer language

141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream

142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care

143. Built your own PC from parts

144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you

145. Had a booth at a street fair

146. Dyed your hair

147. Been a DJ

148. Shaved your head

149. Caused a car accident

150. Saved someone’s life

This took forever! It was fun, though. It was fun to think about all the stuff I have done and want to do. Please do this and let me know.

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design