Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Buzz

If you have not seen the pictures, scroll down to do so. Also, Ruth came home from the hospital last night. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. let's see what's Buzzin'. I want to see this movie. Jennifer Garner was on Rachel Ray yesterday and they talked about it. I already wanted to see it but now I really want to. Has anyone seen it? Anyone want to?
The beautiful Charlize Theron's home in the Hollywood Hills was burgled on Saturday. L.A. police are investigating. It's unclear as to what, if anything, was stolen and who, if anyone, was on the property.
The lead singer of the band Quiet Riot, Kevin DuBrow, 52, was found dead in his home on November 25th. The coroner released the cause of death and toxicology results today- accidental cocaine overdose. Kevin DuBrow, second from left, and Quiet Riot are best known for the song, "Cum on Feel the Noise" in 1983.
Hilary Swank in black Monique L'huillier at the premiere of P.S. I Love You. I cannot stand her. I have reasons, most are very bitchy and superficial. What do you think of the dress? I don't like it.
Rumors abound again that Jennifer Lopez is expecting boy/girl twins. She allegedly registered at Petit Tresor in L.A. for the following:

2 cashmere outfits, one blue, one pink- $349 each
2 Moses blankets- $225 each
1 jogging stroller- $560
2 Peg Perego strollers for 2- $429 each

Good Lord with the strollers! Are they gonna never leave the stroller?

Reader Sarah C., who is getting married this weekend (!!), sent me this picture. I had a pic of Kiera Knightly a few days ago, talking about how she should quit with the open front dresses. Sarah saw this and thought of ME! Thanks, SEC.
Miss Lauren Conrad admitted that The Hills does have some re-enactments. I don't watch the show, so I could care less. I have watched when I'm flipping through the channels and there is NOTHING else on because I think it's boring. Just my opinion. Does this change how you feel about the show?
Will Smith finally got his Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I cannot believe some of the people who've gotten their's before Will has. My "like" for Will has gotten less and less since he's become all BFF with crazy alien freak.


Oh My Sparkly Spice Girls! Look at Victoria Beckham smiling like the cat who got the mouse! I like her. Shut up. She's probably smiling at him (see below)

David Beckham sat in the audience of The Spice Girls' show. These pics are especially for Sarah! Have you seen David in PEOPLE magazine's Sexiest Man Alive Issue? Good God Grady!
Lemme tell ya'll, this is really starting to piss me off! In an interview with Look magazine, Angelina Jolie said that Shiloh is an outcast in her family because of her blonde hair and blue eyes. "She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed. I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable." Is she serious? Is she dumb? She must be dumb. She is dumb if this is the way her brain works. How about loving everyone, and treating them all, the same? Isn't that what you do when you have multiple kids? It's not Shiloh's fault who she was born to anymore than it's Maddox or the other's fault. Aghhhh!!! This makes me so mad. I don't like her. She is irresponsible and silly.

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson attend the Led Zepplin Tribute to Ahmet Ertegun Concert in London. What else can I say?



... And Dita Von Teese at the Cinema Against AIDS event. I love this outfit. Oh, the shoes!!
I have almost every movie that Julia Roberts has been in, starting with Mystic Pizza. I love her. Here she is at the world premiere of Charlie Wilson's War. She looks great! I hate her as a blonde (she's a blonde in that movie). My favorite is the long, curly red a la, Pretty Woman and My Best Friends Wedding.


The Afflecks out and about in NYC. I posted this because Violet looked so cute! I mentioned that Jennifer Garner was on RR yesterday. She's the spokesperson for the Flu Shot (or something?). Do you get the shot? Do you get your kids vaccinated? I hear that the MIST is not a good idea because it's a live version.
On a personal note, please go VOTE. Butter (yellow) or Grass (green, shown). Thanks!
Loving this stuff!!

I also want to know, what blogs do you read and recommend? I don't read a lot of other people's blogs. Except for yours.

**So, send people my way and send me links to blogs you think I'd enjoy.

Christmas Card Count- two! *sigh*

Labels: , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design