|
I will ALWAYS love George Straight. I will ALWAYS think he's so hot, even though he's old enough to be my (grand) dad.
After his performance... great song "How 'bout Them Cowgirls"
This is my SIL Haley's "boyfriend" Luke Bryan. He is from a small town right next to the one where she and my husband grew up. She has seen him perform all over Georgia and become friends with him.
Rodney Atkins is one of my new favorites! He looked like one of my kinda guys. My kinda people.... His song "These Are My People" remind me SO MUCH of life in south GA. I'm buying this CD! He reminds me of my cousin Cody on my daddy's side.
The beautiful Sara Evans who was a presenter and has the pretty song "As If" out now.
My favorite country music couple- Brad and Kimberly Williams-Paisley. I love them. He won Male Vocalist Award. I love THIS song.
Kellie Pickler looked so good. She sang her song, "I Wonder" which she co-wrote about her mom not being in her life. She broke my heart.
Kate Walsh was a presenter or segment host as I'm now reading that they're being called. I don't know what she has to do with country music but, OK.
Martina McBride is a truly beautiful woman but she missed it on all her outfits. The one she wore while performing was awful! I'm just not a fan of this high-waisted, gathered skirt look...
Gretchen Wilson and Kid Rock arrived, sat and presented together. Hmmmm? They are both single, rough around the edges, come from hard working backgrounds, have one child each... It could work. They could go to Waffle House together.
Sugarland won Vocal Duo of the Year which goes to Brooks N Dunn every year usually. I was glad because I love them.
Sugarland talking in the pressroom about their win. Their performance of "Stay" was one of my favorites of the night (if not the fav). Jennifer Nettles is amazing.
A family favorite, Alison Krauss who sang a FABULOUS song "Simple Love." We love her here.
Keith Urban arrived and brought his beautiful wife Nicole Kidman who wore this amazing dress. She looked flawlessly beautiful. His performance was not that great and I was not all that keen on the song he sang but, I am pulling for him.
I do think Nic has a little too much white in her hair...
This is Taylor Swift who won the Horizon award. Carrie Underwood won it last year. It's for newbies, like Rookie of the Year. She will turn 18 next month. Her dress was pretty and she was sweet. 

Labels: awards, Celebs, fashion, music


I'm a 28 year-old really obsessed with shoes. I'm married to Blue. I love reading and writing. I am very into tv, celebrities, and pop culture. I love makeup, fashion, and all that jazz.
