Monday, November 26, 2007

I Want, I Want, I Want...

I have put together an interesting little list of things I've found lately that have caught my eye. Other than the red coat and the digital camera, I want some boots for Christmas. I also found these really cool prints of shoes. How really awesome are they? Right now, I'm watching Samantha Who? the show that gave me my "tag line"- I AM A BIG DAMN DEAL. I even put it on my voicemail. OMG, Eddie Cibrian is on the show! WHOA. Really, whoa. I am going to be posting more over at the other blog.

How amazing!
I love but, what's with the little dude?
Maybe my favorite...

*Sigh* Loubs that I'd love to see sitting under the tree in my size on Christmas morning
A few of the boots I've found (have not really looked everywhere). And a pair of platforms.
Nine West Benton Buckle
Bandolino Jordana
Nine West Liatris in brown/ivory calf hair
Nine West Buckup in Black Leather


Stretch corduroy jacket in fig
The t-shirt that Lindsey found that is great for me... cause I AM A BIG DAMN DEAL (and it's the way you say it, too) (well not you-me-cause I'm the big... well, whatever)
Cause he is...
How totally adorable? I really almost bought it. ALMOST.

I like red stars. I don't know why. If I were getting a tattoo, I'd get a red star on my foot. I can't wear these types of shirts anyway. Not in public...

Who watches Notes From the Underbelly? It's back! It was very funny last season and tonight (right now) it's back. I have not laughed yet. It could be that I'm not paying close enough attention.

Last question, who has more than one DVR? We have just the one in the living room but, we need one in the bedroom. How much does it cost to get an extra one? Yeah, i know, call the cable people. I am.

Now, tell me what you think of my list. The boots, should I keep looking? I want flat boots.

Labels: , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design