|
Oh, Britney! Now ya'll know how I feel about this situation and if you don't here's a recap- I feel sorry for her. I think her parents did not take care of her as they should when she was a child. She was their "cash cow" and her life/childhood was taken away. She dressed provocatively and sang about things she didn't know. No one protected her, her best interests or her mental and physical capabilities. I believe she married a loser-freeloading-slimeball. I believe she's lost her mind because her hormones are out of whack. Plus, I will not feature every little thing she does in The Buzz. With that said, after an emergency hearing today, Britney was told (ordered) not to drive with the kids in the car. During the hearing, Kevin Federline's lawyer showed a tape of her running a red light.
Christina is having a boy! I bet she still dresses him in dresses, makeup, stockings, etc. She had a big baby shower and Christina Milian told US Weekly afterwords, "Her son is going to be pretty lucky because his mom... she's just awesome." Way to let the cat outta the bag.
Paris Hilton is so scary. I love that shirt though.
My girl, Heidi Klum, wore (AHEM) this to the Victoria's Secret fashion show. WHAT!? Hello, ummm, your butt crack is showing. No, half of your butt is showing- not just a lil crack! HALF of your ASS!! Oh, has anyone seen the new VS catalog with the Heidi makeup? I love the lip gloss and glittery liner.
Speaking of Heidi, I finally watched Project Runway and I will do a write-up over on the other blog.
Mr. Big is gonna be a Mr. Daddy!! Chris Noth and his girlfriend, Tara Wilson, are expecting their first child together.
The Spice Girls performed last night at the VS fashion show. Yes, I realize that this picture should be below Heidi and her bootay but I'm not really feeling it. They look really cheesy and stiff and silly. They should be the Silly Girls. Ooops, they aren't girls, they are women. the Silly Women.
Labels: babies, Britney Spears, Celebs, fashion, funny, gossip, weird


I'm a 28 year-old really obsessed with shoes. I'm married to Blue. I love reading and writing. I am very into tv, celebrities, and pop culture. I love makeup, fashion, and all that jazz.
