Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's On? TUESDAY EDITION-After I Watched

So, I know the title is lacking but, I've been using it for awhile now so live with it. Remember this is section is usually filled with SPOILERS!!

Beauty and the Geek- I did watch some of this (it's DVR'ed) but, I also talked to mom on the phone, too. I didn't see who won the gift-basket challenge. The "romance" (showmance) between Sam and Rebecca is gross. Probably because I think Sam is a skeeve. He's all, "Man, that girl is so hot. She is just so fine." Love, true love. Then, for the anatomy challenge, are you kidding me? Earlobes? Left and right? They missed those things. I can understand appendix, kidney, septum but left and right? They should've done toes! PLUS, Hollie was one of my favorite girls but I'm not all that attached and I didn't see what was going on during the elimination part (when there was drama) so, I need to go watch all that.

House- This show is good! It was funny last night. I guess I can admit that it has kinda lacked a little bit, here and there. Just a few episodes last season were kinda boring... OK, I said it! The first two episodes of this season have been STELLAR! House is funny, mean, and quick. He is also, just a tiny bit-dare I say it-human. Do you think? What do you think of the "newbies"? Amber (the pushy-bitchy one, Anne Dudek), Cole (the Morman, Edi Gathegi), Taub (the plastic surgeon, Peter Jacobson), Six and sometimes Nine ( Kal Penn) and Thirteen ( Olivia Wilde). Oh and the old man who didn't go to med school (Carmen Argenziano) I love Thirteen and Kumar (six/nine). They are awesome. I hate Cameron's hair.

Cane- Such a good show! Frank is a weasel. I love Alex. I can't tell the difference between Isabel and Katie, though. That bugs me! And Alex will KILL Henry and Katie when he finds out about the Ecstasy. I'm not saying it's Henry's fault but, you know.... I cannot wait until Alex finds out that Frank is sleeping with (and giving secrets to) Ellis Samuals. Will he tell Pancho?

Law & Order:SVU- It's DVR'ed. Luke watched and said it was "weird"

Looking forward to tonight!
Pushing Daises premiers tonight on ABC at 7:00 and all the critics and others are saying it's the "best new show on TV this season". Are you going to watch? I have to, of course, give it a go.

Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design