Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shoeaddict's Buzz

I don't feel so great. I'm tired and my head hurts. I've also been very nauseated every single night for the past week. SIGH. I took my meds and hope to be asleep early- sans the nightmares. Here are a few things I've found that I'd like to add to my wardrobe very soon. What do you think?


LSU won last night against Auburn! Yay!! LSU is now #3 in all polls.
I spent yesterday and last night at Lindsey's house with these two. This is the last picture I have of them. They are very busy, loud, funny and adorable.

Another Dream Wish item from a jewelry designer that is sooooo me! I want this ring for a right hand ring. You know just a cahz kinda thing... Isn't it so purty?
More clothes... I meant to put the first top with the others at the top. The black tank and red dress I'd love for the holidays. Again, What do you think?




GWEN STEFANI and KINGSTON in Prague. Loves the blue sunglasses, the bangs, and his hat. She's still sportin him in that tacky gold stroller, though. Look how cute his blanket is with his name on it. I LOVE stuff with initials and names.


JENNIFER LOPEZ has yet to confirm her pregnancy and in fact, denies it. That, of course, is her prerogative, right? Judging by these pictures from her concert this weekend, she should stop denying it- even if she isn't going to confirm. I'm a girl with a belly but that is a BABY, no?




America's sweetheart, REESE WITHERSPOON, at the "Rendition" (KATE, Oh great English teacher, I need punctuation help! What do I do with movie titles? I have questions about a few things) premiere in Rome, Italy

This is backward. I wanted JENNIFER CONNELY to be first but... This is a close up of the shoes. What do you think now? They certainly do NOT match that ugly dress (except that they are both ugly).

And finally, BRITNEY got her kids back and her lips plumped. That is something I would do fo' sho- get my lips plumped. I wouldn't want "trout pout" but I have no lips! What do you think of MISS SPEARS' lips?

That's all for today, lovelies.
Will be back tomorrow.
XXXOOO

Labels: , , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design