Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rocker Babies EDITED: with lyrics to Lauryn Hill song

Here's a peek at some of music's hottest little stars- or just info about them! Happy Sunday everybody. Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and girlfriend Heather Christie welcomed their first child on October 2nd. His name is Everly Bear. Anthony explained the name to People magazine by saying that Everly's first name comes from The Everly Brothers- his favorite band. Luke and I get lots of names from favorite songs and bands. Our fav boy name (Holden) is a Panic song. Anyway, Bear, Anthony says, was Heather's choice. Ummmm- silly!
Gwen Stefani and 1-year-old son, Kingston, in Stockholm, Sweden. Don'tcha love his sweater? Remember his gold stroller? It's a limited edition- Mamas and Papas Ziko Gold. The price $860.
Pregnant Nicole Richie (daddy is rocker Joel Madden of Good Charlotte) walking around Sydney, Australia. I think she looks good. I like that dress a lot. Very cute belly.
Kate Hudson seen with her 3-year-old Ryder Russell Robertson. I love the name Ryder and my FIL's middle name is Russell- Luke doesn't really like the name Ryder and there is a Sailor in Luke's family already. Anyway, Kate Hudson says that Ryder refuses to let her cut his hair. She never wanted to until he turned 3 (because of her Jewish religion). Now he says he doesn't want to cut it unless he can have a Mohawk! HA!! She thinks it's a "daddy" thing. His daddy, ex-Black Crows rocker Chris Robertson (and Kate's ex-husband) has very long hair.


What do y'all thing about long hair on little boys or guys in general?
Do y'all remember Lauryn Hill? I LOVED her. I played the hell outta The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. She has been with Rohan Marley (the 7th son of Bob Marley) for years and years and there are conflicting reports about the state of their union. He (possibly) married a girl when he was a sophomore in college and never legally divorced her (and has two children with her). Lauryn says they are "married" and that her name is Lauryn Hill-Marley. The two have four children-Zion David,10, (she has an awesome song about him on TMOLH album, lyrics at the bottom), Selah Louise, 8, Josuah Omaru, 5, and John Nesta, 4. She is pregnant for her 5th child, rumored to be another boy.


Dylan Lee, son of rocker Tommy Lee and pro magic show/marrier Pam Anderson, skateboards while mom looks on proudly.
Mel B brings her 6-month-old daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, to the set of Dancing with the Stars. Angel's dad is Eddie Murphy.
Yesterday (Saturday), Madonna took David to a Kabbalah service in NYC. She looks rough. And what is in his drink? It looks like he has skittles in his mouth and backwashed into his water.
Remember Ashley Parker Angel from the ABC reality show Making the Band (he was in the boy band O-Town) and then the MTV reality show There and Back when his girlfriend, model Tiffany Lynn, was pregnant? Here is a pic of the little family on Lyric Lynn-Angel on his 2nd birthday. Ashley and Tiffany are engaged and Ashley is playing Link Larkin in Hairspray on Broadway.



Rocker Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters) and daughter, Violet Maye, 18-months, in NYC. Daddies and daughters- LOVE it!
Brett Scallions, former Fuel front man, and his wife, Abby Gennet, an MTV2 VJ, have welcomed home their first child. It's a boy named, Jagger Song Scallions.


Seal and his family at the pumpkin patch. Seal is married to the gorgeous Heidi Klum and they have daughter Helene "Leni" Klum (bio dad is Flavio Briatore), 3, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 2. and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 10 months.

I don't care what everybody says I love the long name thing. I can't do it because as Lindsey and mom have (repeatedly) pointed out to me- I'm not royalty!


I'm catching up on all of my DVR'ed shows. I also have a killer cold!! Itchy eyes and nose, sneezing, coughing, sniffing, and body aches. Yuck!! I'm also doing laundry and drinking so much water I'm gonna float away.
Tomorrow I'm gonna do some more Wish List stuff. Got a wish list of your own? Let me know all about it. Don't forget my TV blog.
XXXOOO
I forgot to post the lyrics to that Lauryn Hill song. Here it is:
Unsure of what the balance held
I touched my belly overwhelmed
By what I had been chosen to perform
But then an angel came one day
Told me to kneel down and pray
For unto me a man child would be born
Woe this crazy circumstance
I knew his life deserved a chance
But everybody told me to be smart
Look at your career they said,
"Lauryn, baby use your head"
But instead I chose to use my heart
Now the joy of my world is in Zion
Now the joy of my world is in Zion
How beautiful if nothing more
Than to wait at Zion's door
I've never been in love like this before
Now let me pray to keep you from
The perils that will surely come
See life for you my prince has just begun
And I thank you for choosing me
To come through unto life to be
A beautiful reflection of his grace
See I know that a gift so great
Is only one God could create
And I'm reminded every time I see your face
That the joy of my world is in Zion
Now the joy of my world is in Zion
Now the joy of my world is in Zion
Now the joy of my world is in Zion
Marching, marching, marching to Zion
Marching, marching
Marching, marching, marching to Zion
Beautiful, beautiful Zion

Labels: , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design