Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nothing About Me and My Head! UPDATED

I'm so sick of writing about my headaches and Dr visits. Lets talk celebrity. TMZ claims that a source tells them that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with twins. This came out today. Other gossip spots are saying that she will make the announcement from her hometown tomorrow. She has not confirmed this. In fact she's always denied being pregnant. She hasn't made any comments since this picture came out though. This just doesn't look like a few too many burritos, tacos, pizzas and fried chicken. I hope she is pregnant. Gotta show a picture of this hot mess, Amy Winehouse. That hair is crazy!

Last week, Jennie Garth's youngest daughter, Fiona Eve, had her 1st birthday. Here is Jennie, her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, Fiona Eve, and daughters Luca Bella (10) and Lola Ray (4).
Victoria Beckham wants to turn her son Cruz,2, into a little fashion plate, too! The two are seen here in Paris for Fashion Week.



Pamela Anderson and Rick Soloman- who starred with Paris Hilton in her little "movie"- were applied for and received a marriage license last week. Pam claims the two have known each other for 15 years and are now "in love." Some people were claiming she was pregnant but, she denies this on her personal website. Also, while promoting his new CD, ex-husband Kid Rock says he thinks she lied about having a miscarriage last year. That's really classy of him to say.

*UPDATE- The two were married Sturday night in Las Vegas.


Here is actress Michelle Williams with her hair back to blond and grown out a little. I wanted to post it because I love it. What do you think?




Christina and her husband seen leaving a restaurant last week. Look how big she's gotten. Rumor has it she's having a boy. Who knows, I don't believe that. It's a boy or a girl, not hard to take a guess, right? She really shouldn't wear so much makeup! She'd look better without it.

Yes, I know all the Britney news. I just choose not to post it. I will NEVER post about Lindsey Lohan's drug problem. I will say that I pray for both of these girls. I pray that God be allowed into their lives and hearts. I pray that the right people are put in their paths and they are open to them.
*I'm in desperate need of a haircut and I'm contemplating SHORT. InStyle.com has a hair makeover thing where you can put your picture in and put celebrity hairdo's on your head. I was surprised that some of the shorter looks were good on me. I am not doing the Posh or the Jenny. I don't want to look like everybody else. Plus, I don't have straight hair. Go check it out, it's fun!!*

Labels: , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design