Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Now, Can I Get A Breeze?

Scroll down for the QOTD!



It's finally coming...Fall TV and let me tell you, honey, I. Am. THRILLED!! So, many new shows I'm just dying to see and hoping are as good as they are promising to be... Um-Um, always a good time! Let me start off by saying that this summer of shows has been EXCELLENT! I know I've been saying it but, it's just so great to not have to watch crappy reruns (that they don't even have the decency to air in ORDER) or whatever. Saving Grace, Army Wives, The Closer, Damages, Mad Men, what am I forgetting??? And, yes on Saturday, AMC was so wonderful to show all the episodes of Mad Men and I only missed the first two because I thought it was airing later. I love the show! Kate, Naomi, I'll be asking y'all some ??s later.



So, since I get the sweetest comments from y'all EVAH about how you love to read the Diary because you don't have to read a fashion magazine and you get your celeb news right here (FYI- Owen Wilson is at home and is surrounded by his family and friends), I thought I'd tell you what I'm gonna be watching and when they all start.



BUT FIRST- I'm going to make a separate list for my mama. She's been driving me crazy asking me to let her know when "her shows" start. Her shows are:

The Biggest Loser- 9/11 (Tuesday)
Survivor: China- 9/20 (Thursday)
Dancing With the Stars- 9/24 (Monday)
The Bachelor- 9/24 (Monday)
Grey's Anatomy- 9/27 (Thursday)
**I cannot find anything about a new season of the Race. It's usually a mid-season show, right? Let me know if anyone knows anything**

OK, onto what I'm looking forward to and when it's coming on and all that jazz. (all times central)

*The Emmy's on 9/16 (Fox)
New Shows
Dirty Sexy Money- Premieres Wednesday 9/26 @ 9:00 ABC (This is a show about Nick George, played by Peter Krause (Six Feet Under), a lawyer with an idealistic views, who finds himself representing a trouble-making, rich family. He's taking the place of his father who has died in a plane crash. The family is in NYC and is named "Darling")

Private Practice- Premieres Wednesday 9/26 @ 8:00 ABC (I love Kate Walsh. I love the character of Dr. Addison so, I'm going to give this show a chance. I also really love Amy Brenneman, Taye Diggs & Tim Daly. I liked the show.)

Cane- Premieres Tuesday, 9/25 9:00 CBS (Oh boy! I am soooooo freakin excited about this show! I love Jimmy Smits. The previews I've seen remind me of my HUGE crush on Mafia crime boss, Sonny Corinthos- played by Maurice Bernard- YUMMMM. This show is centered around the wealthy Duque family. They are in the rum-making business and the patriarch is ill and is dividing the family assets among his three biological children, Frank, Isabel, and Henry. Alex was "adopted into the dynasty at a young age but, is married to Isabel and is given control of the company and Frank is not happy. Sounds really good. Hot)

Samantha Who?- Premieres 10/15, Monday 8:30 ABC (Christina Applegate stars in this comedy as a girl who wakes up from a coma to find out she was a total witch)

Big Shots- Premiers 9/27, Thursday 9:00 ABC (Word is this is Sex and the City without the Manolos. It stars Dylan McDermott, Christopher Titus, Michael Vartan & Joshua Malina)

Woman's Murder Club- Premieres 10/12, Friday 8:00 ABC (A homicide detective (Angie Harmon-love her!!) solves crimes with her buds; a reporter, a medical examiner, and a district attorney.)

Those are the NEW SHOWS I'm excited about and will be giving a try. I'll tell you what OLD SHOWS I'm going to be watching in a post tomorrow.

I'm asking that you ONLY comment on the NEW SHOWS. You can comment on others, but we'll be covering OLD (RETURNING) SHOWS tomorrow.


TO SARAH- My parents bought a HUGE house here closer to where I live. It's in a subdivision. It's GORGEOUS. I'll tell you details in person/phone if you want. You should come see it. It's right off of the interstate.

Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design