Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Celeb News- What's Goin' On

Blogger has been giving me fits! I took me forever to get back on to post this so, I hope you enjoy.


PINK and husband CAREY HART are said to be having marital trouble. The couple have been married all of 21 months. CAREY is said to be denying this.


ANTHONY KIEDIS of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and pregnant girlfriend, HEATHER CHRISTIE, have lunch in Santa Monica. I love the Chili Peppers! That's the only reason I'm posting. Their baby is due in October.


USHER,27, and his new wife, TAMEKA,37, are having a boy. He told ELLEN DEGENERES on her show that he wanted a boy. He also said that he'd name him after himself, USHER RAYMOND IV. So I guess the baby will be the FIFTH. WOW! He told PEOPLE magazine, "I just want my son to be fully coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost." Fully coherent? Huh?? OK- whatever. Good luck with that.


I'm not trying to be mean (hush it!) but, she looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally old.



Here is my LOVAH MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY with his lady in Paris. Doesn't he look yummy?


This is my new favorite person. JENNY McCARTHY is shown here leaving LAX. I just got her new book, Louder Than Words and I love it. I don't know a child with autism but, I find the book fascinating. My MIL works with children who have autism. I want to read all of JENNY'S books.


This is a close-up of her rings. People are speculating about her relationship with JIM CARREY. I don't think it's an engagement ring. It could be a commitment ring or something like that. I believe her when she says that they don't want to get married. One looks like the Tiffany Celebration Swing Ring. I love the look.


BRIDGET MOYNAHAN posed with 5-week old son, JOHN EDWARD THOMAS MOYNAHAN for the cover of OK! Magazine. He is so sweet. I wonder how many times his daddy has seen him?



Why Oh Why don't these things happen to me? EVER? Oh, yeah, because I'm never at the mall... Anyway, RENEE ZELLWEGER was at the Southhampton branch of Saks Fifth Avenue browsing in the shoe department when she met, WENDY FARACINO, aka- Miss Lucky. Wendy works at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter and was on her lunch break admiring a pair of MONOLO BLAHNIKS when RENEE came over and the two began chatting about the shoes. After Wendy went back to work, the shoe department manager came over to her and gave her a gift-wrapped box and said, "These are compliments of RENEE ZELLWEGER. She wanted you to have them." It was the MONOLOS!!!! WHAT??? I'm going to sleep in the Saks Fifth Avenue in New Orleans. Maybe Angelina Jolie will come and buy me a pair of designer shoes.

JENNIFER LOPEZ told USWeely that she is not pregnant. Lot's of people think she's lying, had IVF, having twins, all types of rumors are swirling. Who knows? I hope she is.

Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design