So, there's some stuff I gotta talk about and I think I'm gonna try the bullet point thing. Here we go:
- Luke and I are doing better. We are adjusting to new things and that's not always easy. But, we love each other very much and we're very committed to each other and our marriage. It's just difficult with him at times because he is not good with communication. I am obviously very good with communicating how I feel. I also think it's imperative in all relationships to have communication. Anyway, we are doing fine. We've been laughing and talking.
- Comments. When you comment on my blog do you want me to respond? Because when I comment on blogs I like a response. So, when you comment on my blog, I get it in my email and I usually will send you a response through email if I know you have your email address connected that way. Some of you don't because I've gotten a "no reply". I will respond in the comment section. I haven't been doing that lately and I'm sorry.
- Thanks so much for your prayers. Like Diann said on her blog, If I tell you I'm praying for you, I'm REALLY going to pray for you. Please let me know if you or someone you know needs special prayer. I believe in the power of prayer. I STRONGLY believe in the power of prayer. I'm actually thinking of putting up a "I'm praying for" thing on the side or something like that. So, let me know. I know for sure that I will pray and so will Diann.
- I'm thinking of doing some book reviews on the books I've read but, I'm NERVOUS! Because other bloggers do it. I guess that's why. I don't know how to do it professionally or anything. I've never done it before. I have no clue why I'm so worried about it.
- I love doing product reviews. So far I've done: 1)Aveda be curly 2) Aveda face scrub 3) Aveda clay mask and yesterday 4)Nailtiques and (kinda) OPI. I am still 100% all for these products. I'm waiting for something and then I'll be doing a write-up about some of my FAVORITE eye shadows. I'm telling you this because product "reviews" or "write-ups" are definitely going to be a big part of my blog. What do you think?
- I'm also thinking of telling you all about some of the great people I'm meeting in the blogging world. Kind of a "Go visit so-and-so" she is blah, blah, blah... Now, there is another blogger who does this but, I'm not trying to copy. I'm not doing this to get comments. I'm just so so pleased with some of the women I've *met*. I want everyone to know them.
- I think that's all. OH, and the reason I don't post pictures of myself- I don't have a digital camera! When I get one, you'll get sick of seeing me. Or maybe you won't because I'm a fattie and I probably won't post a bunch of pics of me. But, I will continue to post pictures of Cooper, Cal and the Georgia girls. And when WE have a baby... LOOK OUT!!
- Lastly, I did watch Nicole on 20/20 last night and I think she did well. I like Joel Madden. To be honest, I always liked Nicole. I NEVER liked Paris. I still don't. I hope Nicole keeps her promise for her own sake and for the sake of her child. You know they're gonna name that child something whack, right? Rumour has it, it's a boy and Christina Aguilera's baby is a girl. That's just the word. I'm not saying I believe it.
Labels: feedback, Nicole Richie, personal, updates