Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Restaurant Meme

Yay! Kelli tagged me for a meme!! For those "non bloggers" a meme is like a survey. No clue what a meme actually means. But those of you who know me know how much I love those surveys. I've never been tagged and I'm so excited since tonight I'm just doing quizes and old memes of Kelli's.


These are the rules of the meme:
1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants
4. List 5 other people an let them know they've been tagged

Ok, my first official meme that someone has "given" me *deep breath*. I hope I do everything correctly with the linking and the tagging and all that. Here I go.

(I linked Kelli)


I live in Louisiana, USA a small city right outside of Baton Rouge

1. Bonefish Grill- This restaurant has a few locations in the country (click on it- their website is fun) and it's beautiful. The food is wonderful. The martini (x-rated) was phenominal. I am a major foodie, a big restaurant lover and this one is awesome. The fish is just exceptional.

2. Cheesecake Bistro- Our family loves this place. It's a favorite for birthdays and other celebrations. I love the salads and the wraps. Mom and I usually split both. And, of course, the cheesecake.

3. Rocco's New Orleans PoBoys- A great lunch place. They have excellent shrimp poboys and french fries, pasta salads, onion rings, etc

4. Zea Rotissere and Grill- This place is unique and awesome. I don't really love red meat, I never eat steak and this place has fantastic rotissere chicken. They do all types of things to different meats- simple but delicious. I've also had fish there and it was fabulous. They have a pepper jelly vinegarette dressing that is wonderful.

5. Sno's Seafood- A local favorite, a family favorite, everybody loves Sno's! Except Luke (they don't give him enough fish), of course. The seafood is great here. I love the seafood platter- shrimp, stuffed and regular, soft-shelled crab (my favorite- one of them), stuffed crab, crab legs, fish, gumbo (I don't really care for the gumbo), crawfish tails... They have really good crab au gratin. I just LOVE seafood. It's my very favorite. I could eat fish or shrimp every night.

I'm tagging:
Kate

Jamie

Jill

Wethyb

Laina

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design