Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Babies

Babies have brought such joy to my life. I have some of the most amazing children in my life and I'm so incredibly blessed to be allowed to share in their smiles, songs, funny stories, bright eyes and sweet hugs. I have to announce a new birth in our family! My cousin Amanda, gave birth to a baby boy at 2:20 am. He weighed 6lbs 11 onzs and is 20" long. His name is AIDEN. So, in honor of his birth, here are some of the most important babes in my life.

My Maria- She turned 14 on the 28th of this month and I can remember like yesterday the day I found out she exsisted. The day I held her for the first time my whole life chaged. I was in love. She was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life. I've never gone without seeing her for very long. When she was little she wanted to be like me in every way. When I got braces, she told everybody "I want bracelets like Kristen". Now, Maria is the sweetest, kindest young lady. She is smart and compassionate and a great Christian. She is a great older sister and a lovely person. My first love...

Madison Elise- This one HATED me when she was born!! Even now, she's more Luke's girl. I have the best pictures of her when she was about 2, she was so cute, with her dark fuzzy hair and chubby cheeks. She is the best little artist I know and is very humble. Madison loves animals of any kind and they always love her. The sweetest story about her is her and Luke. When she first met Luke, she was 4 maybe (she'll be 12 on June 10) and playing dress-up with Maria. We were listening to a slow song and Madison came into the room all dressed up, put her arms up for Luke to hold her and dance with her. That was it. He was her boyfriend! Now, she's still very much Luke's girl but, she loves me, too.

Kenzie- My "littlest princess" McKenzie is a firecracker! She is a lot like me- dramatic, big personality and very girly but, ohhhhh what a temper! Do not make her mad. She will not have it and if she's mad, she will let you know, quickly. We are always amazed at the gall this child has always had. She's 8 now but even when she was younger she would tell anyone anything. I've been to restaurants with her more than once when she got cocky with the waitress. She told one waitress to hurry with the chicken fingers 'cause she was hungry!! But, Kenze gets away with this because she's devastatingly beautiful. Gorgeous, really. This child's description couldn't bring her justice- big bright blue eyes, heart-shaped face, curly blonde (BLONDE) hair and a smile that could charm a tiger. She is also very smart and sweet. She loves to journal and watch Cinderella.

Daniel- My sweet boy. I tell him all the time I wish he'd stop growing and stay my baby boy forever. He tells me that he's sorry, everybody has to have birthdays but, he'll always be my boy. AWWWWWWW! He is 6 and looks just like Justin. He is a little entertainer- dances (breakdances- HILARIOUS), sings, tells jokes, etc... He loves to watch movies and he is interested in everything. Pirates and dinosaurs and trains and basketball and karate and spiders. He is in Karate- almost a purple belt- and t-ball. He's a beautiful child, just like his sisters. He melts my heart everytime I see him.

Cooper Muffin- Oh, my little Muffin is the funniest child. At 2, everything he does is funny and he knows it! He love, love, loves to make people laugh and he loves to laugh, too. I love to hear him sing (Glamorous by Fergie is funny) and laugh. He likes to play with his trucks, cars and trains (choo choos). He is obsessed, really, with buses, trucks, and choo choos. He loves movies and Spongebob. He calls me Kris which is funny because no one calls me that. He hates when I sing kids songs. He fake cries and watches himself in the mirror and I love that. We took him to lunch and he yelled "Haaaay" to the girls because he's a big flirt. My nickname for him is Muffin because I could eat his face. He is so precious and looks exactly like Lindsey even though she doesn't think so. We all love the way he says "Bye"

Cal- looked so much like Luke for about the first 6-9 months of his life. He turned 1 in April and looks more like his dad but, still has a little Prescott in the nose and mouth. To see pictures of him, go to Trisha's blog on the left. Cal is the sweetest pumpkin thing. He's soooo lazy and it's so cute and so funny. He doesn't want to hold his bottle or sippie cup. He does now but, just recently. And if you'll hold it, he'll let you!! He just "let go" and started walking on his own. At the beginning of April, the last time I saw him, he could walk, but still had to hold your finger. Really, check out the pics of him- such a sweetheart! It's very hard to be away from him.

*Some others are:
Eden Hill- an angel
Saylor Hill- little miss daredevil
Callie Whaley- talented, loves horses
Tannah Whaley- very, very hilarious
Trellis Whaley- a little tornado
Taylor Acy- a tough girl, excellent softball player
Abraham Figaroa- extremely intelligent, very headstrong

"children are the anchors that hold a mother to life." Sophocles

"my parents used to beat the shit out of me. And, looking back on it, I'm glad they did. I'm looking forward to beating the shit out of my kids, for no reason whatsoever." Denis Leary

"when you're eight years old, nothing is your business." Lenny Bruce

"never underestimate a child's ability to get into more trouble" ???

"babies are always more trouble than you thought- and more wonderful" Charles Osgood

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design