Friday, May 18, 2007

Grey Grey's

I'm using the grey color because of Grey's finale last night. I thought it was really not good. And according to most of what I'm reading, I'm not alone. There were some good scenes from good actors (Sandra Oh, Sara Ramirez) but, this show is really, really gonna have to get it together to keep me coming back.

Ok, Meredith. She makes me want to slap her. A lot. I get that she has issues and all that but, it's enough. If she's the character that we as the audience are supposed to most widely identify with, they are making that incredibly difficult. And I'm not just speaking for myself- I've done research. Derek's speech in the locker room was perfect and very real. Meredith doesn't appreciate him. If she is looking for better, what does she want? But, I wasn't surprised by her behavior. She's been acting crazy and annoying for a while.

I'm angry that NO ONE was happy in the end. What a depressing finale! I never thought Cristina and Burke would get married and quite frankly, I'm glad because of the flippant way ths show treats marriage. But Meredith had to go and act like a big 'ole drama queen and hurt Derek to ensure that both of them were unhappy, too. Then, Alex? Okay, Ava/Rebecca/whats her face, that was never gonna happen. Yes, there was some kinda weird chemistry between the two of them but just an episode or so ago she's telling him to go make it work with Addison. I was surprised she was like that about leaving. Did she think she was going to change Alex? Maybe they go together because what she did to her husband (so glad to see Jeremy London!) was crap. Not the leaving, the pretending not to know who she was. And she wasn't with her baby, ever! And George failed the intern exam! If he doesn't come back- that will seal it for me. I LOVE T.R. Knight. I don't know if I told you but, someone MAY not be coming back. If thats the case, let it be Burke.

I loved Callie's verbal "slap" to Izzie at the church. "I was named Chief Resident & we decided to have a baby." Dumb look on Izzie's face, "A baby..." she sputters. "Yes, we're trying," Callie tells her all smugly, "We tried today!" Oh I loved that. And I love Bailey and it sucks that she was upset. But, I've been saying that I'm sick of the show treating Callie like something to just kick around. I actually predicted, right after whoever went first, that Callie would get it. The shock value and all that.

Seems like the only people who ended up happy were Joe & whatever his partners' name is... they got the twins. Awwwww. Thank God someone was happy.

So, what did you think. I'm really dying to know.

The Ugly Betty finale was awesome! That show is really good.
I also switched back and forth to NBC shows. Surprisingly, I don't have TiVo or DVR so, I'm going to be getting that very soon.


have a good weekend... see ya monday

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design