Friday, October 2, 2009
- This weekend is a BIG deal in my family. It's the LSU vs UGA football game. Blue is in route to Athens, GA right now to meet up with his family for the game. I'm not allowed to go (doctor's orders) and I don't think I could do the 8+ hour drive. Or the port-a-potty.
- Baby and I are doing well. I had another bladder infection this week and that was painful. My lower back also really, really hurts. But, my vitals are great and Baby is scoring an 8 out of 8 on the biophysical profile ultrasounds we get every Wednesday.
- I am 34 weeks 4 days pregnant today. But I feel like I've been pregnant for double that.
- Next weekend is my baby shower. I'm super excited about it. I love a get-together! My mother, sister and brother-in-law are coming in from Georgia. I have not seen my SIL in a year and a half and my BIL in two years (or more). Also, Kate and Kelli are coming. I still can't believe it. They've been so sweet and supportive.
- Are ya'll watching new Fall shows? I'll do a more extensive post on this on the TV blog later but, here are the new shows that I love: The Good Wife, Mercy, Modern Family, Glee, & Eastwick.
- I got my hair back! It's curly and auburn again and I feel like myself.