Thursday, July 9, 2009
I Promise, Promise, Promise
- I promise to come back really soon with a non-bullet point post.
- All is (fairly) well in shoe land. Baby? Good! Movin and groovin! Mama? UTI but almost finished the meds. Blue/Daddy? Good. Got a raise at work! He has something funky going on with his neck but other than that...
- I'm going to register for baby items on Saturday! YAY!! I'm excited. I've been doing research for some items (stroller, car seats, diaper bags, bouncy) and I know what I'm looking for. Kinda. I think we are doing the Chicco Travel System. The car seat was voted the safest by consumer reports. I don't know which convertible car seat I'll do though. I love Britax.
- Anything (big or small) that you love for your baby, let me know.
- I'm reading two books- Posh by Lucy Jackson and American Wife by Curtis Sittenfield. I like them both. I just got started on the second one. I like this author.
- I miss Fall tv so much! I'm so glad that Big Brother is coming soon and that Ruby is back on Style.