Saturday, July 25, 2009

Choices!

I've picked a bedding for both a boy and a girl. The place is Polka Tot Designs where I can customize bedding for a boy and for a girl. Someone from my doctor's office can call them and they will design the one that corresponds to Baby's gender.

If you want to get an idea of what I've chosen- these are the fabrics:

GIRL (It's easier if you go to this and put in the fabrics where I say)

Bart Spring dust ruffle and cording- where the other strip is and the plain pink cording
Just Us Kids- one side of bumper pad (where the dots are)
Dotz Watermelon - other side of bumper pad (where the stripes are on the bumper pad, next to the solid middle)
Minky Strawberry- sheet and where monogram will go (not 100% sure if this is the right minky color. I'll ask when I call.)
Curly Q Strawberry- maybe blanket, at foot and head of bumper pad (this is another one that I'll have to ask about when I call) (where the paisley is)

Ok, got all that?

BOY
It's almost the exact Christopher except instead of the green and white dots, I'll do minky dots lime. Unless she can't monogram that. Then it'll be just a solid fabric in that same color.

I know that you'll be asking what names we've chosen now that we are ordering bedding with monogramming. We HAVE chosen two names, one for each sex, but will not be sharing* that info until Baby is here. Everything will be a surprise, I guess. I'm so excited to see if Baby is a boy or a girl. Now, we can use one name one day and switch it up.

Names are hard! And so is bedding!
Hard........ but fun!!

*I wrote this for my pregnancy blog and wanted ya'll to see the bedding if you wanted. I still won't be announcing Baby's name here on this blog but, not because I don't want YOU to know, of course. When the time comes, you can send me an email and I'll let you know. Baby will go by a nickname here (Baby? Cookie?).

xo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design