Friday, June 12, 2009
The Best I Got Right Now
- I've been trying to put up more pictures from St Thomas but it's not working!! AGH!!
- I woke up early this morning with stomach troubles and a sore throat. I feel really yuck. I'm going to do nothing today. I need the rest.
- I've only felt Baby move once or twice. I want to feel him/her again for peace of mind and because it's cool.
- It is so super hot here already. It was 92 degrees yesterday and the humidity is awful. I am going to try to get pregnant in the summer next time instead of being 4,5,6 months along.
- I need a prenatal massage. My lower back hurts badly. At the end of the day, I can hardly move.
- Are you watching tv? Summer seems like it's all about the reality tv. I watch Tori & Dean, Top Chef Masters, Cake Boss, etc. I also watch The Closer. That is about it. What are you watching?
- I go to see the maternal fetal specialist on Monday at 8 am. I am super excited to see Baby again. I'm super nervous that they will find something wrong. This ultrasound is the one where they will measure everything and see all they can. We won't find out the sex but we'll find out everything else.
- Oh- Blue and I were talking last night before we went to sleep (my fav time). I didn't feel well and he wanted to know why we say, "I have a cold" instead of a "hot." I actually think that I have a hot. Silly boy.
- Who wants to start guessing what Baby's sex is? We've only had three "Boy" guesses. Tell me what you need to know to guess.