Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

I had a nice weekend. Yesterday, I made Oreo Truffles for Little Brother's Honey-Do shower and cleaned my house. I also caught up on some of my DVR'ed shows, which was nice.

We left for the party at about 5:30 and were almost there when I realized that I had forgotten the Oreo Truffles!! Oh, Blue was NOT happy but he turned around to let me get them. I often forget something when we leave and got a big, long lecture about it. *sigh* We didn't get to the party until about 6:30 which was later than I wanted but, it was fine.

The party was at my aunt and uncle's house, the ones Blue and I babysat for in January. They built an outdoor "room" that has a kitchen, bathroom, pool table, tv, couch, chairs, etc. It's out in the back near a pool so it's a lot of fun for a party. They have been working really hard to get everything nice and it all paid off. Everything looked great and everyone had a great time.

We ate BBQ brisket, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, fruit and there were a few different desserts. I ate a piece of wonderful angel food cake. And a bite of M3's strawberry shortcake (or something). We listened to music and ate and visited with a lot of people. There were some great gifts and I think that Little Brother was pleased. M2 took some pics of me and M1, M1, Blue and me and Blue and me. I'll show you if I ever get them.

I definitely look pregnant now and people love that. A long time family friend told me that she thinks that Baby is a boy because of my cravings. She makes this dill dip that is fabulous so I was telling her that I need the recipe. Mom told her that I love all things sour: lemons, pickles, oranges, etc. Then, Mrs C said that she ate lemons and pickles with all three of her sons. She is the first person to guess boy. She also told me that I "look great!" That was so nice to hear.

Today, I slept in and did a lot of nothing. I finished cleaning up and doing laundry while watching tons of General Hospital episodes and now I'm almost caught up for tomorrow. I've felt pretty tired and a little queasy all day but I think this is going to be a great week! I'll be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Yay Baby!

I'm off to have a little dessert. Orange? Chocolate pudding? Fudgesicle?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design