Saturday, April 4, 2009
Special Saturday Bullet Points
- I'm ready early for the party. I didn't sleep very well last night.
- I did Mystic Tan (spray tan at the tanning bed place) yesterday for the first time. My palms are orangey. I've scrubbed them with exfoliater twice and bathed twice.
- My makeup looks a little ruddy. I guess it's a combination of the spray tanning and the makeup I used. I've been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and the pressed powder (and concealer). Today, I used my Lancome full coverage base makeup and the pressed powder and concealer. We are taking pictures and I have four pimples. I thought I needed the extra coverage but I probably should've skipped it. I'm contemplating washing my whole face and redoing. Blue says that he doesn't see it though.
- My dress is purple. I don't know why so many of my clothes are purple lately. I have had a love/hate relationship with that color my whole life. It's an LSU color so, it's always around. The first time I dyed my hair red, someone told me that I couldn't wear purple anymore. I don't believe that anymore.
- I do believe that I will be wearing one pair of (cute) shoes but bringing another (more comfy) to change into.
- I made two trips to the mall yesterday to complete Blue's outfit. He needed a shirt and so I went and got one in the afternoon with my dad. THEN, when I got home from running around (it was around 6), he tells me that he doesn't like his khaki pants. The twenty-five thousand pairs that he owns. Or he didn't like any to wear today because I'm making him tuck in. I don't really understand but I went back to get some damn pants.
- He's only been knowing about this for months and months.
- I got a mani/pedi yesterday too (before the tan). I brought my own polish because I just got it. It's an electric pink called Techno Girl.
- I've decided (Corey the hair god and I) to grow my hair length out during my pregnancy. It's growing so long though. I have to always have layers because my hair is really fine and curly. I need a cut so badly. It seems pretty flat.
- I read somewhere that big hair is back. You have no idea how happy that would make me. I LOVE big hair. I have big hair.
- Have a good Saturday!