Thursday, April 16, 2009

People Must Not Like Reading About My Pregnancy

My stats have gone down a little. I'm guessing because of all the pregnancy talk. I can't help it though, Baby consumes me. I found out that I was pregnant at 3w4d. I used to sometimes forget that I was pregnant for a little while. I don't do that anymore. How can I? My eating, sleeping, exercise, sex, tv watching and reading habits have all changed because of Baby. I became a mother that Friday morning and I didn't even really realize it.

I will try to talk about other things. I can't promise though. Ask me questions, give me topics you wanna discuss!

While I wait on that, I will tell you about something I bought yesterday. I have been craving all things sour: oranges, pickles, lemons, sweet tarts, Sour Patch Kids, etc. This is one of the reasons that some people believe that Baby is a GIRL! Anyway, yesterday at Target, I found these pickles.
I opened them for lunch this morning (not alone, with a sandwich) and I loved them. If you love pickles and you love spicy things- these are for you. Kelli told me a few months ago about some spicy pickles that her husband's family makes. They sounded so delicious but I never got around to making them. These are so fabulous! Another one may be in my future.

When I was little, one of my favorite things that my mama made was chicken rice. She made baked chicken and the chicken rice and I loved it. I have been craving it for awhile so, I bought a whole fryer and plan to cook it tonight. Here is the problem- I never worked with a whole fryer before. I don't know what to do with it. My dad showed me but I don't remember. I guess when I open it, I'll figure it out. Or we'll be eating guts tonight, too.

Also, this is not fair. I just read that Heidi Klum is pregnant with her fourth child. She is due sometimes in the Fall. I also read somewhere that she is four months along already so she is further than I am. I bet she doesn't look nearly as pregnant as I do! Maybe it isn't so fun to be pregnant with a (gorgeous) celebrity. Aren't there any fat celebs? Or any other fatties that are pregnant?

That was Heidi just the other day. Umm, yep, I'm MUCH bigger than that. I have vowed to watch my portions and my choices again though. I cannot gain 40 or 50 pounds. I just cannot. I drink a lot of Sprite Zero and Light Minute Maid Lemonade and I'm going to try and cut down. I am thirsty all the time- ALL.THE.TIME!!! I am going to drink more water and walk more and maybe go to Curves again.

So, please, ask me a question. Give me a topic. If you wanna ask a pregnancy question, I can't help that, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design