Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dressing the Part (Updated with a Pic)

Updated: I don't know how to put this at the end of the post which is what I wanted to do. Here I am this morning before I left to run errands. My boobs look awful!



Are you feeling sick on this tax day? Have some TEA!
Anyway, yesterday, mom and I went to Destination Maternity. It's time for me to buy some maternity clothes. When I put on these jeans, I was so relieved. They just feel so much better on my belly. They are a little big but it's ok.

I tried this shirt on next. It was too big so I looked bad. I admit that I had a little mini-breakdown. I know that I am pregnant but I look more pregnant than I am. We got a smaller size in the shirt and it looked better. Maybe even kinda cute. I still think I look bigger than 10weeks but there is nothing I can do about that. Ummm, the doctor would've seen if I was having twins, right? RIGHT?


I also got these three shirts. They are cute and overall, the maternity clothes make me look pregnant and not just weird-fat. I'm just at a weird stage in pregnancy/body right now. It's not fun. I just keep trying to remember that I am so happy to be pregnant and that it won't last forever. I am happy to keep growing for the sake of Baby.















I should've been smaller when I got pregnant but I wasn't. I was quite a few pounds smaller though than I was last summer. I'd been working on it and doing pretty good. It is what it is though and this is what I got. Those are two sayings that both of my parents say all the time. (It is what it is -Mom;This is what I got -Dad) I am doing some type of exercise almost everyday and I plan to crank it up especially after this yuck feeling goes away (2nd trimester!) I also admit that I have eaten a little poorly. I still have not had fast food since that one awful night, but I have not been watching diligently. All I can do is be better.

I'm off to Target today. That always makes me feel better.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design