Thursday, February 19, 2009

Need

I have to buy dresses/skirts/outfits for upcoming bridal showers, luncheons, parties and weddings. I am not looking forward to it. I'd love to shop for someone else, someone that looks better. That is fun. Me, not so much.

I don't know really what I want. I am co-hosting Gus' bridal shower and I want to look nice but not old. I feel like sometimes I look too old because I can't wear certain things. I am working on my arms because if I could wear sleeveless, that would help. The dress that I am wearing to the wedding is (very) open and sleeveless. It is very cute and comfy, just not cute on me.

The other kicker- I have to have a few different outfits because the same people will be there for most events. It also doesn't help that I am not a perfect size. Before I lost any weight, I was big but I knew what (large, very large) size I was. I recently bought some tops from two different places and they are big on me. Most of my current clothes- jeans, tops and dresses are too big for me.

I don't think that any of my old summer clothes fit me either. We are going to St Thomas on May 28th and I need clothes for that. I also need some shoes, of course. No! I seriously do. I have ONE pair of semi-acceptable Volatile ones that are not gonna last the summer. Layla chewed two pairs (of shoes) when we first moved here.

Sooooo, I not only need clothes and shoes (and sunglasses, necklaces, etc) but to get all of that- I need money! I'm all worked up about it. I am thinking of going to the mall to see if I can get a job at L'occitane, maybe. I don't want to work at night though. Or weekends. So, maybe a mall job won't work. But, where? A salon, maybe? I don't know. I can't work Saturdays- I have tons to do on lots of upcoming Saturdays.

I realize that a lot of what I am saying is contradictory and bumbly. I'm kinda thinking as I am writing. I am going to try and compile a post of the shoes and dresses that I've seen online that I like, so far. I'm laying a little low today because of a sore throat and headache.

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design