Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden

I love the Golden Globes so, so much. They are my favorite awards of all because they combine movies and TV. I very rarely see the movies before the award shows because for whatever reason, I never go to the movies anymore. I do Netflix though and most movies are not out on DVD yet. I'm excited about seeing a lot of the movies though. Some nominated movies that I want to see are:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- I've heard mixed reviews about this movie but I still must see it. It was filmed in New Orleans so I'm excited to see the familiar sights in the film. It's nominated for 5 awards at the Golden Globes.

Revolutionary Road- Jack and Rose back together in a whole new way! I LOVE Kate Winslet. I think that she is amazing and beautiful and is a risky actress. I just think that she is such an awesome talent. This movie is nominated for 4 Golden Globes.

The Reader- It's Kate Winslet! This trailer is so good. If the trailer is that good- whew. I'm actually dying to see this film. It looks like something you just inhale. Has anyone seen it? It is nominated for 4 Golden Globes.

Slumdog Millionaire- This movie has been on my radar for awhile now because of Entertainment Weekly. A good friend of mine saw it recently and told me that it's a must see. It was nominated for 4 Golden Globes.

Rachel Getting Married- I've just read lots about this and so I am interested. Anne Hathaway is nominated for Best Performance in a MP- Drama.

Changeling- This movie seems very emotional but riveting. I like to watch Angelina Jolie perform no matter what other people say. I also like the costumes of this time period. This movie was nominated for 2 Golden Globes (I think. I counted myself instead of getting the info from the site. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.)

Doubt- Meryl Streep- hello.

Milk- Sean Penn is an incredible actor. Everyone is raving about this movie and I want to be in on it! Sean Penn was nominated for a Golden Globe.

I am really pulling for House, Weeds and Entourage. I'm also rooting for Mariska Hargitay, Hugh Laurie, Mary Louise Parker, Jeremy Piven (I don't care what an ass everyone says he is, I think that he is AWESOME and BRILLIANT as Ari Gold.) and of course, Heath Ledger.

Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design