Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009 SAG Awards- The Dresses

This post is only here because of Kate. She asked for it.
Let's start with the "goodies", k? Tell me what you think.

America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) in Vera Wang
I loved her hair and red lips, too.
Two beauties!
Kate Winslet (The Reader, Revolutionary Road) in Narciso Rodriguez
Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire) in Marchesa gown, Roger Vivier heels and clutch and Martin Katz diamonds
Pinto's Marchesa was fabulous. She is stunningly gorgeous.
Kate Winslet is so great in everything.


Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer) in vintage Chanel and Fred Leighton necklace
This picture doesn't do her justice. It wasn't so much the gown but her that looked fabulous.
I loved her hair!

Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) in Herve Leroux gown and H.Stern jewels.
I loved this. I think that it's my absolute favorite look of the night.

Evan Rachel Woods in Monique Lhullier gown, Neil Lane jewels and Sergio Rossi purple satin heels
I love,love,love the purple heels and clutch with this dress. You can't really see it that great in this picture though. I don't know how to post pictures that you can click on to make bigger.

Christina Applegate (Samantha Who?) in Emanuel Ungaro gown, Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Daniel Swarovski clutch
She was one of my FAVS! She is so gorgeous. Green is the new black!

Now, the "baddies":

Tina Fey (30 Rock) in Brian Reyes
I love Tina Fey, I do. I just didn't love this dress. I don't like the color or the little swirly things.

Eva Longoria-Parker (Desperate Housewives) in Jenny Packham
I just didn't like the short ruffles all over. They were not very flattering.

Angelina Jolie (Changeling) in Maz Azria gown, Tiffany & Co jewels and Christian Louboutin
She wore this dress backwards! She claims that she did it on purpose so it would be more "blouson". I HATED it on her. I also hated the hair.


Pictures from US Weekly, InStyle and People.com

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design