Blah, Blah, House, Move, Blah, Blah
- We got a lot done this weekend. Mom and dad came yesterday to help us. That was both GREAT! and kinda frustrating. It was great because things got done and now we are making progress and I'm so so so happy and feel better. It was frustrating to have my moth-er in my stuff because (a) she's HELLOOOOOO! Guess you gotta know her. She quickly told me, "You can't fit in this I know!" and "You don't wear this anymore, right?" Also,(b) EVERYONE has a comment on the number of shoes (TOO MANY!) and purses (same thing) I have.
- I did get rid of lots of shoes and clothes and plan to get rid of more.
- I just want to let ya'll know that I am going to be writing a lot on the TV blog now that the fall schedule is up and going. I know that I am constantly whoring it out to ya'll but only a few people comment there so, just letting you know. I have not gotten today's stuff done yet, but I'm headed there next. I am doing a daily thing called "What's On" where I talk about, um, what is on that night and what I'm watching. Also, I'm going to be telling my take on ANTM, Gossip Girl and who is the father of Kelly Taylor's baby?!?! So, go check it out later.
- I LOVE, LOVE Ellen more and more every.single.day.
- We will be closing on the new house this week.
- I'm going to be moving my stuff little by little this week! I have to only move a large dresser (that is now the "baby's"), matresses (2), small table, and our clothes, toiletries, tvs, pots, pans, etc... My new furniture begins to be delivered this week. We will have a bed, nightstands, armiore, sofa, entertainment center, LR tables (2) first. The coffee table is back ordered. Everything else will follow.
- We bought our dining table, a rug, some bar stools, and lamps on Saturday. I love the table. I was scared I wouldn't find one that I liked because the pickings were looking kinda slim. Nothing was right. I needed the right size, height, not too formal, with the right chairs and I just couldn't find it. Well, then I did.
- I wonder, do you use placemats? A lot? Do you keep placemats on your table or a tablecloth? I'm worried about keeping my table nice.
- If the fonts are crazy on this post, I'm sorry. I don't know what the problem is...
Blogger is telling me that the word- matresses is spelled mattresses. ??? I'm a horrible speller but I don't think that is right, is it?
Labels: house buying, mom, other blog, TV